PDA

View Full Version : DSQ Hamilton!

Colin Hutchison
8th September 2008, 01:41
I think I now know what Michael Schumacher is donig at GP's for Ferrari. He is dreaming up ways of penalising successful non ferrari drivers. This idea that Kimi passed Lewis rather than Lewis allowing him to retake the lead after an inadvertant pass in the chicane in the wet, is spin at its political best. Perhaps anyone who passes a ferrari should get a drive - thru penalty. FISA would pay that, especially at Monza!

Valve Bounce
8th September 2008, 05:17
Don't be ridigilis. You are embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

wmcot
8th September 2008, 06:32
Don't be ridigilis. You are embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

Seems to be a plethora of posters embarrassing themselves today! Instead, they should sit back, open another cold one, and wait for the appeal (and to hear the evidence of the initial decision.) This is F1, it's not life or death here!

F1boat
8th September 2008, 07:42
What a day, the IRL also changed their race result, this is amazing. :)

ioan
8th September 2008, 09:13
I think I now know what Michael Schumacher is donig at GP's for Ferrari. He is dreaming up ways of penalising successful non ferrari drivers. This idea that Kimi passed Lewis rather than Lewis allowing him to retake the lead after an inadvertant pass in the chicane in the wet, is spin at its political best. Perhaps anyone who passes a ferrari should get a drive - thru penalty. FISA would pay that, especially at Monza!

It wasn't worth signing up to this board in order to post that! :down: