PDA

View Full Version : Kubica is not happy at BMW

ojciec dyrektor
7th September 2008, 23:12
After the race Kubica said about next GP:
"I hope the team start to work a little for me. They did everythink to help Nick in last fourt months. As we've seen today."
In studio his father added:
"Robert doesn't feel good at BMW for some time."

What do You think? He's embittered because BMW is not strong enough to fight for WDC or he has contract with another team for next year?

markabilly
7th September 2008, 23:19
"I hope the team start to work a little for me. They did everythink to help Nick in last fourt months. As we've seen today."

What do You think? He's embittered because BMW is not strong enough to fight for WDC or he has contract with another team for next year?

Or could it be this:
http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/s...5251_13987.hbs (http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/sport/formel_1/hxcms_article_515251_13987.hbs)
http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/n... 08090736.html (http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/news/2008/09/Geruecht_Alonso_hat_bei_BMW_Sauber_unterschrieben_ 08090736.html)

Alonso to BMW with a 3-year-deal........................ :eek:

All i can say is well, about time........now we will see who is whom .....

Sleeper
7th September 2008, 23:22
Kubica's annoyed because since Canada most of the teams resources have been focused on the 09 car, where as he wants to fight for this years title, despite the fact that was always going to be a hideing to nothing.

gm99
7th September 2008, 23:25
Well, it was obvious at Montréal how much the team favored Nick over him *rolleyes*

ioan
7th September 2008, 23:29
Well, it was obvious at Montréal how much the team favored Nick over him *rolleyes*

Exactly!

As soon as the going got though he became a bit deflated. I bet he wasn't happy when Nick sailed past him today! :laugh:

jens
8th September 2008, 00:20
Well, ioan has said in another thread that BMW is clearly favouring Kubica and that's why Heidfeld should leave to STR - I don't think the situation is so clear-cut. But it's hard to say, how serious are Kubica's complaints that the team is concentrating on Nick too much.

And please let's not come back to Canada. From team's perspective it would have been useless if Nick had held Robert up, because in that case they would have scored maybe 1st and 5th instead of a 1-2. So they made the best decision to get the best possible result for the team.

Anyway, according to those rumours it's possible to imagine next year's BMW line-up: Alonso and Heidfeld. Nick would be a perfect No.2 driver and I don't think he'll have relationship problems with Alonso.

Where will Kubica leave? There have been rumours like he is interested in the Ferrari seat, so may he send Räikkönen to retirement already after 2008? We'll see. The silly season seems to become a bit more interesting. :s mokin:

wedge
8th September 2008, 00:20

He's better than Heidfeld and shows hunger and desire

I think it's a good sign Kubica could well be WDC material. Roll on 2009 I say.

Garry Walker
8th September 2008, 11:47

It is common teamwork to let the faster guy pass if he is on a different strategy.
So should BMW have told Kubica, sure, you are faster, but don`t overtake Heidfeld, it might cost him the win.

If Heidfeld had been a bit quicker, maybe Kubicas strategy wouldn`t have worked.

Hopefully Heidfeld sorry ass will be out of BMW next year.

Bagwan
8th September 2008, 14:25
Ah , poor Robert .
He's realized it is an advantage to have the team behind him .

I guess he shouldn't have railed on the mechanics for the wrong set-up .

Nice job , Nick .
Now , take those boys out to lunch . They deserve it .

pettersolberg29
8th September 2008, 18:22
Thing is, Nick is a team player, incredibly consisent and never crashes, and is perfect to help develop the 2009 car.

I believe Nick and Alonso would be a great team for 2009 - possibly championship winning for BMW, even if not the WDC.