5th September 2008, 21:35
WTH is going on here?!
Where did the first post go? :confused:

pino
5th September 2008, 22:00
What post ? :confused:

ioan
5th September 2008, 22:04
I started the thread this afternoon, it was about the new McLaren Footwear range adverts with Heikki. I got a database error during the upload, and than I didn't bother anymore as I thought the forum is down.
When I came back there was only the title with no post at all! :confused:

Strange!

pino
5th September 2008, 22:10
If you didn't bother why you complain now ? :s :p : Come on give it a new try ;)

ioan
5th September 2008, 22:43
Here you go:

http://www.mclaren.com/footwear/images/footwear-heikki-5.jpg

I really like the shoes! But the price is prohibitive.
As for Heikki he better shave his arm pit every now and then, and while he is at it he could also visit a gym. ;)

keysersoze
5th September 2008, 23:41
Shave armpits? Unless he has an unusual hair growth issue, a man should not shave below his neck.

MrJan
6th September 2008, 00:10
Shave armpits? Unless he has an unusual hair growth issue, a man should not shave below his neck.

Not in the 21st Century, so called Manscaping is essential these days, although I won't go into why on a family forum ;)

PSfan
6th September 2008, 02:36
Hmmm, maybe thats why Lewis has been out performing Heikki this year, he's been wearing his shoes on his hands, and his racing gloves on his feet...

markabilly
6th September 2008, 02:46
A man should be proud of his man hairs
Looks to me that our boy been chest shaving his hairs. Bad sign, next thing you know he will be doing ads for tongs and butt floss bikini bottoms

No wonder the hamster been beating him regular

Hondo
6th September 2008, 05:31
I started the thread this afternoon, it was about the new McLaren Footwear range adverts with Heikki. I got a database error during the upload, and than I didn't bother anymore as I thought the forum is down.
When I came back there was only the title with no post at all! :confused:

Strange!

Any mysterious white powder residue around your keyboard?