PDA

View Full Version : The Rally Season Begins

MrJan
31st January 2007, 00:16
Very excited to have attented my first event in 2007 last weekend. Nothing special but it signals the beginning of a busy few months for me with events coming up including the Wyedean, the Sunseeker and a few more in the space of a few months. It also ends a dry period for me as I haven't seen a rally car in action since August or September time, in fact in many ways my season begins in late January and ends by about May, with the odd event cropping up.

So what event for you signals the start of the season and how long does it last?

sills
31st January 2007, 01:13
for me its always Galway International and season runs right through the Irish tarmac and national champs + a couple of hillclimbs and the forestry championship and ends with killarney historic rally so from 2nd month ill the last month of the year

quicksilver
31st January 2007, 11:51
Same here begins in Galway in February and ends in Killarney in December, and just try to go to as many events as possible in between!

J4MIE
31st January 2007, 21:09
Starts with the Snowman Rally, February 17th.
Ends probably 2nd December at RallyGB, can't think of any other events in December.

Many many events in between though :D

farquar wrc
1st February 2007, 09:44
My season starts with Galway,and i'm peeing myself with excitement (almost),then the Border Counties,Charterhall,Circuit of Ireland,Jim Clark then Donegal then i have to take a month off in July to take the wifey and kids to Turkey