25th August 2008, 08:33
Good grief, what have you started now?

janneppi
25th August 2008, 08:39
OHMYGOD!!11 LLo0oLZZ!
FI4 teh sux0rrs

Daniel
25th August 2008, 09:24
How about a "Why didn't Massa get a 10 race ban for not having an accident when Lewis shouldn't have got a penalty for needlessly crashing into the back of Kimi" thread? I think that sums up the thoughts of one of the posters around these parts :) Victory for my driver at any cost no matter how well the competition was doing!

555-04Q2
25th August 2008, 10:16
More like FIArrari OLOLOLZ!!!1!

Discuss.

Please explain. If you have been watching all the races this year you will see the close pit exit move has happened a few times this year and no one has been penalised. Why should the Massa incident be treated differently :?:

Discuss :)

ioan
25th August 2008, 10:21
Please explain. If you have been watching all the races this year you will see the close pit exit move has happened a few times this year and no one has been penalised. Why should the Massa incident be treated differently :?:

How many times was Massa involved in those incidents?!
And even more important how many times was Hamilton a close second behind one of the offenders, in order to take advantage of a penalty?!

Discuss :D

Rollo
25th August 2008, 10:38
Well seeing as my favourite team of all time are Lotus, then the FIA needs to have a good hard think about what they did. Firstly they banned the Lotus 88 after they didn't know what it was, then they banned ground effect, then Colin Chapman carked it, and then began Lotus' horrid slide into oblivion so it's very clearly the ****in FIA's fault...

... that coupled with poor management and lack of innovation and an exodus of driving talent... IT WAS THE FIA :angryfire :

OMFGWTFBBQ!

BDunnell
25th August 2008, 10:43
I am still annoyed at the lack of rule breaks given to Andrea Moda. Goodness knows how competitive that car would have been had the FIA not received millions in bribes from the other teams, which of course went towards funding the career of Lewis Hamilton so he could be specially trained to take over F1 and then the planet.

(By the way, I am amused, but not surprised, to see this thread being taken seriously by anyone...)

markabilly
25th August 2008, 11:29
I am still annoyed at the lack of rule breaks given to Andrea Moda. Goodness knows how competitive that car would have been had the FIA not received millions in bribes from the other teams, which of course went towards funding the career of Lewis Hamilton so he could be specially trained to take over F1 and then the planet.
.)

Link please!!

My research shows that the money was received by bernie and max, not the fia

Rollo
25th August 2008, 13:32
How many times was Massa involved in those incidents?!
And even more important how many times was Hamilton a close second behind one of the offenders, in order to take advantage of a penalty?!

Discuss :D

I have it on good authority that Massa is linked to Tuscany and therefore Piaggio and therefore Ligier. So nyah.

Hamilton is linked to Waikato... :D

Big Ben
25th August 2008, 15:12
well i don't know if this is true... I only have teams I love to hate... and they are pretty much the only two that can win races right now... F1's pure magic for me these days...

pettersolberg29
25th August 2008, 18:27
My favourite team are BMW - but the FIA get on quite well with them, thus this thread doesn't affect me!

PolePosition_1
26th August 2008, 10:58

I don't think Ferrari or Massa should have been penalised at all. As you say this thing has happened in F1 lots, and last penalised in 2005 Imola with Ralf Schumacher.

However I think the point is, the stewards deemed it dangerous, and punished them with a €10,000 fine. They said they will not penalise Massa because he didn't gain a sporting advantage.

But he wasn't being investigated for that, he was investiaged for his dangerous pit lane exit. Which they found him and Ferrari guilty of, but decided to throw a €10,000 penalty, which is as good as letting them off.

So I think the topic is a dig at the inconsistancies of the FIA and Stewards decision, and how it has a tendency to favour Ferrari, and McLaren seem to be worst affected by this.

For example Magny Cours 2008, Hamilton penalised for SAVING a position by cutting a chicane, yet MS wasn't penalised in Hungary 2006 because he SAVED a position, and didn't GAIN a position, which is what they penalised.

Or fact Ferrari raced an illegal car in 2007 Australia, but no penalty because they weren't caught.

Just little things like that, albeit not 100%, but does show a tendency where Ferrari escape with no / light penalty in comparison to McLaren.

Knock-on
26th August 2008, 11:47
How about a "Why didn't Massa get a 10 race ban for not having an accident when Lewis shouldn't have got a penalty for needlessly crashing into the back of Kimi" thread? I think that sums up the thoughts of one of the posters around these parts :) Victory for my driver at any cost no matter how well the competition was doing!

Well, whoever claims that Massa should get a 10 race ban for not having an accident and Lewis shouldn't have got a penalty is a freaking idiot in my books.

I trust you are not going to do an ioan but will actually back up what you're claiming. Come on Daniel, name and shame the idiot with some examples :D

Daniel
26th August 2008, 11:51
Well, whoever claims that Massa should get a 10 race ban for not having an accident and Lewis shouldn't have got a penalty is a freaking idiot in my books.

I trust you are not going to do an ioan but will actually back up what you're claiming. Come on Daniel, name and shame the idiot with some examples :D
It's called sarcasm :)

The "idiot" is you :)

Knock-on
26th August 2008, 11:58
It's called sarcasm :)

The "idiot" is you :)

Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit.

Lying - a deliberate attempt to mislead.

An idiot - someone that doesn't realise he is being set up to be made to reiterate a lie.

:D

Daniel
26th August 2008, 12:07
Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit.

Lying - a deliberate attempt to mislead.

An idiot - someone that doesn't realise he is being set up to be made to reiterate a lie.

:D
People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of with are just too inept to be able to use sarcasm properly and are jealous. Sarcasm is in fact one of the highest forms of wit.

Dog - a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.

Coconut - the large, hard-shelled seed of the coconut palm, lined with a white edible meat, and containing a milky liquid.

Knee - Anatomy. the joint of the leg that allows for movement between the femur and tibia and is protected by the patella; the central area of the leg between the thigh and the lower leg.

See? I can quote random dictionary definitions too! This is fun :)

Knock-on
26th August 2008, 12:42
People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of with are just too inept to be able to use sarcasm properly and are jealous. Sarcasm is in fact one of the highest forms of wit.

Dog - a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.

Coconut - the large, hard-shelled seed of the coconut palm, lined with a white edible meat, and containing a milky liquid.

Knee - Anatomy. the joint of the leg that allows for movement between the femur and tibia and is protected by the patella; the central area of the leg between the thigh and the lower leg.

See? I can quote random dictionary definitions too! This is fun :)

Look Daniel, you cannot back up the claims about me that you write so I will not bother answering any more of your posts on this thread until you do so.

I have learnt with ioan that people on here that post lies rarely retract and accept their wrong and to try and point out the error of their ways is futile and just causes arguements.

So, Troll as much as you want but do it in a little corner with yourself.Post all the lies you wish and if the Mods cant be bothered to sanction the Trolls on here, then you and a couple of others will carry on getting away with bringing this place down.

Daniel
26th August 2008, 13:11
Look Daniel, you cannot back up the claims about me that you write so I will not bother answering any more of your posts on this thread until you do so.

I have learnt with ioan that people on here that post lies rarely retract and accept their wrong and to try and point out the error of their ways is futile and just causes arguements.

So, Troll as much as you want but do it in a little corner with yourself.Post all the lies you wish and if the Mods cant be bothered to sanction the Trolls on here, then you and a couple of others will carry on getting away with bringing this place down.

:rotflmao:

You're the one that goes and posts a thread about how Massa should be penalised, then practically no one agrees with you other than the little boys club of Allen, Kravitz and Brundle and the FIA DOESN'T penalise him. As far as facts stacking up against you that's pretty damning.

Stop acting all high and mighty it just makes you look like even more of an arrogant twit than you already appear. We're talking about opinions here and opinions aren't necessarily based on fact. The rule regarding release of a car in the pits say that it's to be done safely. Therefore this is almost all entirely down to opinion and interpretation. Of course if two cars hit each other then that's unsafe, if one car goes out and the other has to take drastic measures to avoid a collision then that is unsafe but in this case there was no drastic avoidance needed so it's entirely down to interpretation and there are no facts. If you don't like people having differing opinions then perhaps a discussion forum is not the place for you. Stop banging on about facts.... what facts? There are no frigging facts!