PDA

View Full Version : Father Jack, what would you say to Louise Goodman

Daniel
24th August 2008, 14:32
Anyone who liked Father Ted will know what I'm on about ;)

Is it just me or is this woman the most tactless cow on this planet? Kimi's engine has just blown, he's taken a blow to his title chances and he's walking towards his motorhome (clear sign he's not keen to chat) and she goes and asks him about the incident where he accidently ran over one of his pit crew. Yeah like he's going to want to give a nice candid interview about that you stupid woman.

I do hope that Louise gets the boot along with James Allen at the end of this year....

harsha
24th August 2008, 14:33
i think the BBC has the rights over F1 next year na

ArrowsFA1
24th August 2008, 14:36
She has a job to do.

Daniel
24th August 2008, 14:39
Well she should do it in a less dozy manner. Drivers are simple people and it's not hard know what not to say. Her work is very unprofessional at best.

F1boat
24th August 2008, 14:41
That's why I HATE journalists.

Daniel
24th August 2008, 14:43
That's why I HATE journalists.
Not all journalists are inept F1boat :)

wedge
24th August 2008, 15:09
Worth a try.

Surprised no-one called Kimi arrogant yet. Pretty sure some people here accused Lewis the same thing when he pushed the camera away after his error in Canada.

Daniel
24th August 2008, 15:13
Worth a try.

Surprised no-one called Kimi arrogant yet. Pretty sure some people here accused Lewis the same thing when he pushed the camera away after his error in Canada.
Worth a try if you don't care about having a good rapport with drivers.

I don't see how pushing the cameras away could be arrogant. What annoyed me and others was the fact that lewis didn't quite get that it was 100% his fault and that Kimi wasn't happy with it at all.

ArrowsFA1
24th August 2008, 15:17
Look how easily yet another thread can be turned into criticsim of Lewis Hamilton :rolleyes: Perhaps the game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon) should be renamed Six Degress of Lewis Hamilton :laugh:

wedge
24th August 2008, 15:26
Worth a try if you don't care about having a good rapport with drivers.

I don't see how pushing the cameras away could be arrogant. What annoyed me and others was the fact that lewis didn't quite get that it was 100% his fault and that Kimi wasn't happy with it at all.

It was his fault, Kimi pointed out the lights to Lewis and didn't kick up a fuss, otherwise we would've seen Lewis arguing with Kimi.

He was angry with himself and disappointed. Same thing with Kimi today.

A bit unprofessional from Goodman, but its live TV. Despite the body language some drivers might be prepared to talk. If Kimi kept his helmet on then that is a definite 'no' sign

Daniel
24th August 2008, 15:29
Look how easily yet another thread can be turned into criticsim of Lewis Hamilton :rolleyes: Perhaps the game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon) should be renamed Six Degress of Lewis Hamilton :laugh:
Wedge brought up Lewis Hamilton, I simply said that I didn't feel that what he mentioned was arrogant. Surely if I was such a crazy anti-Hamilton person I would have said that it was arrogant non?

Look how easily yet another thread can be turned into "spirit of the blitz" style defence of Lewis Hamilton. Yeah I'm being silly but I'm just playing your game.

Anyway back on topic. Lets talk about how inept and tactless Louise Goodman is rather than stuff that happened with Lewis and that we've discussed over and over.

ArrowsFA1
24th August 2008, 15:40
Yeah I'm being silly but I'm just playing your game.
The game is Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, and it's not mine. This thread just illustrates it rather well...again.

Daniel
24th August 2008, 15:42
The game is Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, and it's not mine. This thread just illustrates it rather well...again.

No no no :) I mean

You said

Look how easily yet another thread can be turned into criticsim of Lewis Hamilton

So I said

Look how easily yet another thread can be turned into "spirit of the blitz" style defence of Lewis Hamilton.

Hence the game thing. Wasn't even talking about the six degrees of Kevin Bacon :p

By golly this online discussion thing is difficult compared to just talking to people :p