PDA

View Full Version : Bingo!

Eki
6th December 2006, 16:48
For those who remember the "Has fear of paedophiles gone too far" at the old forum: Maybe women should be banned from bingos because it appears to cause children to be molested?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/12/04/bingo.molester.ap/index.html

Molester blames wife's bingo habit
POSTED: 8:39 a.m. EST, December 4, 2006

EASTON, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A man who pleaded guilty to molesting two girls told a judge he did it because of his wife's excessive bingo playing.

"My wife was never home," Floyd Kinney Jr. said during his plea hearing Friday.

Kinney's explanation did not sit well with Northampton County Judge F.P. Kimberly McFadden,

"Some people, when their wives are not home, decide to do other things, like clean their living rooms," McFadden said. "Your behavior is beyond the pale."

Kinney, 49, said his wife would sometimes argue with him over money and that he was angry she was spending too much on bingo.

"She would be going to bingo three, four times a week. I told her to stop going to bingo, and she said, 'If they had bingo every day, I'd go every day,"' he said.

Records say Kinney molested one of the girls, now 26, from 1992-97. He sexually assaulted the second girl, now 17, for a year beginning in January 2005, records show.

Azumanga Davo
6th December 2006, 16:54
An absolutely ridiculous excuse. Clearly not what we would call a smart chap...

Dave B
6th December 2006, 16:58
They clearly had problems with their relationship if the wife felt the need to go out without hubby so often, but to use Bingo as an excuse for abusing kids would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

oily oaf
6th December 2006, 18:57
Sadly I know myself from bitter experience that Bingo can have a strange and adverse effect on the psyche of the male species as was starkly demonstrated when I became the victim of a prolonged and horrific sexual assault by frequently incorrect doyen of The Meteorological Office Michael Fish in the gents chod bin at The Top Rank Bingo and Turkish Massage Emporium in Poplar High Street :eek:

I was having a quiet whizz in a cubicle when the mustachioed met man who was clearly hopelessly inflamed by a late night shipping bulletin burst through the door and demanded that I had a butchers at his "custard rifle"

Mercifully senior weatherman Bill Giles entered at this point and bludgeoned him to death with a bulletin board crying "How's that for a full house?"

The sooner that Bingo is the subject of a wholesale government ban the better IMHO of course :(

martinbalmer
6th December 2006, 19:47
Maybe women should be banned from bingos because it appears to cause children to be molested?

That is a very poor excuse for something that, quite honestly, is inexcusable. This fellow, by his own admission then, is apparently unable to control himself or put his busy hands to a more suitable and productive use.

As Dave said, if his wife feels the need to spend so much time away from him then there is clearly something wrong.