PDA

View Full Version : X-Rated links

Mark
29th January 2007, 15:35
A question from agwii

Thank you, Mark. I would like to ask you a question for clarification and understanding. What is the forum's position about posting x-rated links? Thanks in advance!

That's very simple, they are not allowed! Use the report post function if you think a link is inappropriate.

Also, links to websites for promotional purposes are not allowed either.

agwiii
30th January 2007, 16:45
A question from agwii

That's very simple, they are not allowed! Use the report post function if you think a link is inappropriate. Also, links to websites for promotional purposes are not allowed either.

Hi Mark, and thanks for the prompt answer. I know that all of us thank you for being the sponsor of this forum. Without that, we would not have a place to discuss these various issues, including F1. So, I am sure I speak for all of us, whether they agree with my occasional polemic, or not, but, "Thank you."

I have a follow-on question concerning a perpetrator who posts an x-rated link on this family forum. What is the sanction for such an inappropriate action?

Knock-on
31st January 2007, 11:11
Hi Mark, and thanks for the prompt answer. I know that all of us thank you for being the sponsor of this forum. Without that, we would not have a place to discuss these various issues, including F1. So, I am sure I speak for all of us, whether they agree with my occasional polemic, or not, but, "Thank you."

I have a follow-on question concerning a perpetrator who posts an x-rated link on this family forum. What is the sanction for such an inappropriate action?

I think I can answer that one. There is a points system for different offences ranging from 3 points to a immediate ban. If an offence merits any points, you are notified by a Moderator and they show up in your User CP.

After 12 points, you get a ban.

agwiii
1st February 2007, 12:40
I have a follow-on question concerning a perpetrator who posts an x-rated link on this family forum.

What is the sanction for the perpetrator of such an inappropriate action?

pino
1st February 2007, 14:15
I have a follow-on question concerning a perpetrator who posts an x-rated link on this family forum.

What is the sanction for the perpetrator of such an inappropriate action?

Mark won't be here before Monday, so why don't you post such a link and find out yourself ? Also please stop using bold-letters when posting ; we are biased...not stupid ! ;)

agwiii
1st February 2007, 14:33
Mark won't be here before Monday, so why don't you post such a link and find out yourself ? Also please stop using bold-letters when posting ; we are biased...not stupid !

Thank you for your candor, Pino, my friend. In answer to your question, no thanks. The quest for the truth is endless, so I am content to wait for a definitive answer. ;)

TOgoFASTER
2nd February 2007, 13:07
^ ugly, real ugly.
Self absorbent.

agwiii
4th February 2007, 13:56
Cowards are bad, but there are things even worse than cowards. Most people object to double standards as unethical, and hypocrisy is the worst form of the double standard. It now seems this little open forum brings out the very worst characteristics of some people who live pathetic little lives of desperation.

AndySpeed
4th February 2007, 17:56
we are biased...

Oh really? In what way? Towards whom? Are certain members more 'favourable' than others?

:confused:

MattL
4th February 2007, 18:17
Oh really? In what way? Towards whom? Are certain members more 'favourable' than others?

Note Pino's ;) smilie.

TOgoFASTER
4th February 2007, 21:00
It now seems this little open forum brings out the very worst characteristics of some people who live pathetic little lives of desperation.

What appears in the mirror in front of you can indeed be scary and yet revealing.
Labels, labels, labels, such a world, a little retentive aren't we? :)
I hear more fiber in the diet can help that out, or a good flushing of the precious bodily fluids as seen on late night TV.

You can be quite funny friend. :)

Excuse me, do you hear that... be v-e-r-y quiet, someone's hammering themselves upon the very cross of all injustice in the name of all the self righteous... :rolleyes: LOL

:o hplease:

agwiii
4th February 2007, 21:00

Great question!

tinchote
4th February 2007, 21:14

As someone said, a long time ago: "the wink, notice the wink!"

agwiii
4th February 2007, 21:35
As someone said, a long time ago: "the wink, notice the wink!"

That suggests the wink reverses the meaning of "we're prejudiced but not stupid." So the real meaning is "were stupid but not prejudiced."

Nah, I think a wink is as good as a nod, but meaningless.

agwiii
4th February 2007, 21:52
Tell us all, TOgoFASTER, Do you think the forum rules about no personal insults or attacks do not apply to you?

RaceFanStan
5th February 2007, 00:59
The common use of a wink usually means "this is a joke & I'm not serious".
Anytime the wink is there, take it as light-hearted folly & non-insulting. :D

agwiii
5th February 2007, 01:13
The common use of a wink usually means "this is a joke & I'm not serious".
Anytime the wink is there, take it as light-hearted folly & non-insulting. :D

In other words, the wink reverses the meaning of "we're prejudiced but not stupid." So the real meaning is "we're stupid but not prejudiced." ;)

RaceFanStan
5th February 2007, 04:29
There are no "other words".
If I have to explain it, the humor is lost ... :s

agwiii
5th February 2007, 05:14
There are no "other words".
If I have to explain it, the humor is lost ... :s

Perhaps, it just wasn't funny in the first place? ;)

pino
5th February 2007, 07:32
Perhaps, it just wasn't funny in the first place? ;)

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was an "advice" for you : No more bold letters in your posts...remember that !

TOgoFASTER
5th February 2007, 15:28
Tell us all, TOgoFASTER, Do you think the forum rules about no personal insults or attacks do not apply to you?

Your really funny. Cowards, FFLs, idiots you seem to have the insults covered well enough. Loved your PM. LOL
I merely observe.