PDA

View Full Version : Team BRR tests Evo X

ProRally
1st August 2008, 19:16
Some nice pictures of Raimund testing the new Evo X

Looks good.....

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/r/om/galerien/2008/brr-mitsubishi-evo/index.html?tx_gooffotoboek_pi1%5Bfid%5D=1&tx_gooffotoboek_pi1%5Bfunc%5D=thumb&cHash=71c154361e

dimviii
1st August 2008, 19:28
nice pictures!!
any news about the homologation release?

ProRally
1st August 2008, 20:04
Rumor was 1 of August, but not confirmed yet.
If somebody at service park in NORF can go ask the Japanese Mitsu guy who always is there with PWRC :D :D he should know

I do know that the motorsport version in LHD is available, both in RHD and LHD , so homologation date must be near

Mirek
1st August 2008, 20:36
Watch for Rally Hokaido thread, there is more about the car ;)

dimviii
1st August 2008, 21:52
ProRally at acropolis i was asking this japanese guy but he didn t know so much in June.After 20 minutes of questions he was a bit nervous :p

ProRally
2nd August 2008, 08:26
ProRally at acropolis i was asking this japanese guy but he didn t know so much in June.After 20 minutes of questions he was a bit nervous :p

:D :D :D :D typical, poor M san.... let me try

Spud
8th August 2008, 19:26
Great pics of the X testing!! Im glad team BRR is going ahead with the EvoX.There was so much doubt initially about this car's potential and now things seem to be rolling along nicely.The info is much appreciated Pro Rally!!!

A.F.F.
8th August 2008, 22:33
From back to side it looks like a Volvo :eek:

Nenukknak
8th August 2008, 23:16
Just notice the large overhang at the front. The engine has gotta be well ahead of the front-axle. Strange.

gloomyDAY
8th August 2008, 23:17
I hope they're successful. Mitsubishi needs to be reacquainted with the WRC.

When do they begin competition?

Donney
11th August 2008, 10:09
Car looks awesome and it is great to have Mitsubishi back on the stages. Great news!

ST205GT4
12th August 2008, 09:10
They are producing big hp from the 4B11 here in Australia with very little modifications. Makes me wonder if I should have waited rather than building up a IX...

Koppomsbo
12th August 2008, 10:04
Well it looks good at least :up: hope its a fast as it looks also :)

Saabaru
12th August 2008, 14:19
From back to side it looks like a Volvo :eek:
That was my thoughts as well the first time I had seen an EVO X; Volvo S40...

Sulland
3rd March 2010, 13:33
Do anyone know the reasons for why the car builders are struggling to get the Evo X faster than the Evo IX ?

raybak
3rd March 2010, 13:37
The EVO X's that we have been running are a lot quicker than the EV IX's. There's about a 40kg weight difference in the two but the stiffness of the X's shell make up for it.

Once the X is fully sorted it will be a lot quicker than the IX. Yes I have competed in both.

Ray

JRodrigues
3rd March 2010, 13:40
Armindo Araujo says the EvoX from Ralliart Italy is much heavier than the EvoIX

Mirek
3rd March 2010, 13:49
Yes, it is and always will be due to much heavier bodyshell but also Evo X has much stronger engine.

Sulland
3rd March 2010, 14:25
During the rally-radio interview with the Prodrive rep during Rally Sweden he said something about that Mitsubishi had had something approved for 2010 that Subaru was not that keen on, do anyone remember what that was ?

I could not find that interview on WRRs archive, and don't remember !

userwave
3rd March 2010, 15:11
haven't there been several other teams running the Evo X in the Group N championship all last year? Ralliart Italy comes to mind??

this BRR Evo X looks like a group n car to me?

Sulland
3rd March 2010, 15:16
haven't there been several other teams running the Evo X in the Group N championship all last year? Ralliart Italy comes to mind??

this BRR Evo X looks like a group n car to me?

Do not think about that, I just picked up an old Evo X thread, instead of making another one ! :)