PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton to keep attacking

wedge
31st July 2008, 13:12
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7533619.stm

Hopefully he learnt his lessons from last year.

Dave B
31st July 2008, 13:31
I hope so too. Last year he lost a championship due to errors which would have been acceptable - even expected - from any "normal" rookie, and he must have spent at least part of the winter regretting that.

It's impossible to judge a trend based on just two races, but in Britain and Germany Hamilton appeared to be a completely changed man: more relaxed, more focussed, capable of shutting out all the chatter and just... driving.

His 2009 Championship hangs on two things. Firstly can he keep his head together when, as is inevitable, he has a bad race; and secondly can Ferrari respond to Lewis's new-found pace and confidence?

Big Ben
31st July 2008, 14:01
I hope so too. Last year he lost a championship due to errors which would have been acceptable - even expected - from any "normal" rookie, and he must have spent at least part of the winter regretting that.

It's impossible to judge a trend based on just two races, but in Britain and Germany Hamilton appeared to be a completely changed man: more relaxed, more focussed, capable of shutting out all the chatter and just... driving.

His 2009 Championship hangs on two things. Firstly can he keep his head together when, as is inevitable, he has a bad race; and secondly can Ferrari respond to Lewis's new-found pace and confidence?

McLaren's new found pace buddy....

Big Ben
31st July 2008, 14:20
This is the kind of articles I never read...

x vows to stay focused.... y adamant to... z determined to... z2 vows not to change approach... bla bla bla . This kind of title never misses from any news list