PDA

View Full Version : Heat Seekers

jonny hurlock
30th July 2008, 18:37
right, this is gonna be a touch question to ask, who are the biggest hot headed drivers who have drive or driven? despite questioning their talent in this sport? who you would have in your team, not their bad attitude

i.e. some one like Max biaggi come to mind. 2002 called the yamaha the worst bike he ever driven, criticise the honda in 2005, any others

ArmchairBikeFan
30th July 2008, 21:29
John Hopkins. Kicking seven shades of "you know what" out of the Suzuki when it broke down. That was priceless!

The Phantom
31st July 2008, 04:02
Anthony Gobert might make this particular list - not so much for tantrums when riding for a team, he's not known for that. But for his impulsive behaviour and inability to see where the limits are.

But you can see why so many teams have gambled on him, when you see him ride...

NinjaMaster
31st July 2008, 08:02
Surely John Kocinski was the king?! I don't think anyone in any paddock liked him - ever!

patnicholls
31st July 2008, 13:05
Kocinski is a good shout - I once read (possibly on here) that he claimed to have crashed at Mugello after hitting a fish that had been thrown onto the track...

I'd also go with Manuel Poggiali - on his day utterly brilliant on track but a wayward personality. He didn't start the last round at the Sachsenring but in the words of Toby Moody "wasn't injured" when they'd spoken the night before raceday so it seems another fall-out had happened.