PDA

View Full Version : Danica-new videos

2cool4hollywood
30th July 2008, 01:28
Hey checked out Danica's new videos on motodanica.com yet? What's ur thoughts do you think the 2 videos there are funny?

jackmart
30th July 2008, 01:55
seen them both. I think they are funny and I wish they had more than just 2 shows. However when I watched realy interviews like on Ellen and Letterman, I was rather unimpressed. She kept trying to one up Ellen and tell her they drive faster than that. I just didn't think she was supposed to one up her, instead just conversate. Also, I think it was on Letterman she made a very inappropiate comment. I know she realizes that she does have a young fan base. Granted it was on late night but I wish she would be more humble and a better example for kids and young girls.

Cart750hp
30th July 2008, 02:15
Hey checked out Danica's new videos on motodanica.com yet? What's ur thoughts do you think the 2 videos there are funny?

Didn't see anything funny other than BORING.

But of all the drivers in IndyCar, she's the only driver making these kind of stunts and advertisements. Oh well, it's Motorola's money and they are paying big bucks to all these just to promote their product through Danica. Wasted money? Looks like not for Motorola. Must be working for them.

2cool4hollywood
31st July 2008, 03:00
seen them both. I think they are funny and I wish they had more than just 2 shows.
I had fun watching the videos on motodanica too. I liked the second clip the one with Aunt Penny she was adorable haha.