PDA

View Full Version : Why was KK crying???

Mad_Hatter
26th July 2008, 01:32
During the qualifying stream Pedigo(sp?) interviewed KK and he was crying. Will and Oriol had just gotten into the Fast Six, but I mean really?

What exactly was that about?

jackmart
26th July 2008, 01:36
KK as in TK? I don't get it, why does he not have a speed because his car was working at least for parts that I saw. Why does he go last but the 6th car who couldn't compete in the fast 6 thing is still 6th?

Mad_Hatter
26th July 2008, 01:43
KK as in TK? I don't get it, why does he not have a speed because his car was working at least for parts that I saw. Why does he go last but the 6th car who couldn't compete in the fast 6 thing is still 6th?

No, I was talking about Kevin Kalkhoven.

On Tony Kanaan, he goes to the back because he damaged the engine when he went off course in Q2 and they'll have to change it.

edit: uhh, what just happened?

NickFalzone
26th July 2008, 02:05
I wouldn't read any more into it than he was proud that his drivers were running 2nd and 3rd fastest in qualifying and both made the final 6. That means a lot to a team owner that had a lot of ??'s at the beginning of the season. KV has been by far the strongest all-around transition team.

Chamoo
26th July 2008, 02:10
Maybe going back to Edmonton brought back memories of what he gave up.

fugariracing
26th July 2008, 04:24
He was crying that the Dallaras look slow in comparison to the DP01s?

SarahFan
26th July 2008, 04:28
. KV has been by far the strongest all-around transition team.

i totally agree...and considering wilson has qualified well on the righties, and graham has a victory that is saying something

makes you wonder.....Just how well does KV have to perform to sway Jimmy into a car next May....hmmmm

MAX_THRUST
28th July 2008, 12:10
Id be amazed if JV came and raced at Indy next year. I'd love to see it......doubt it, but you never know?