PDA

View Full Version : You Lucky BA******!!!! to coin a phrase

MAX_THRUST
25th July 2008, 11:02
Finnaly realised I can watch IRL clips on their website. Since the merger I've seen one race, now I've seen lots of clips, and may I say how great it is to see so many cars on track and racing. How great I think the small ovals are(I know most think they are pants), the diversity of this season is why I started to watch CART back in the day. The series has been fantastic and all you guys that are still moaning don't know how lucky you all are to be seeing the racing. I wish I was.........

However since the split I have started to miss CCWS. I used to love Sunday evenings TV to watch the races. My overall interest in motorsport has started to dwindle. I don't bother with DTM, or the V8 supercar series anymore. Channel 5 has stopped showing NASCAR at sensible times so I've stopped watching that as well. I'm left with UK Touring cars, F1, and ALMS. I'm just worried the longer I'm away from the IRL the further distanced I will be from the series, and will loose touch completely.

I'd kill to see this weekends race in Canada

Andrewmcm
25th July 2008, 11:43
http://www.indycar.com - you can watch it on the website as they offer a live stream of the race.

MAX_THRUST
25th July 2008, 12:10
sadly I have no internet connection at home.....

But the season is looking really good, and I thin next year will be even better. Open wheel is making a come back, I just hope alot of people aren't missing the boat as I am.

Shai-Hulud
25th July 2008, 12:22
sadly I have no internet connection at home.....

But the season is looking really good, and I thin next year will be even better. Open wheel is making a come back, I just hope alot of people aren't missing the boat as I am.

Tv coverage here in The Netherlands is non-existent. Not even the Indy500 was broadcast (for the first time in years!), neither live nor as at least some kind of replay/ highlights show. For now, the website streaming is the only way to see the action here. I really hope that this comeback will feature a decent tv deal for Europe in the near future.

beachbum
25th July 2008, 14:00
You can also get the live video and timing and scoring at

http://indy500.com/

The video also usually has the radio broadcast, which is usually more informative than the lousy commentary from the TV crew.