PDA

View Full Version : Galway international shakdown stage

padraic 555
27th January 2007, 17:33
Hi guys, im new to this forum so you will have to be patient with me till i learn how to use it properly..!!
Im just wondering if anybody has any details about the shakedown stage at the galway international rally this year.?? the organisers are keeping it secret for obvious reasons, but it would be interesting to see it all the same.

peespeed
28th January 2007, 01:10
Spectators will not be allowed any access to the shakedown stage

hyundaimike
28th January 2007, 19:42
rumour has it that the francis gap stage that was run about 3 years ago is the stage but peespeed is right about NO SPECTATOR ACCESS

ste898
28th January 2007, 23:22
I'm sure there will be a way in if you really wanted to see the action!!!!!!

peespeed
29th January 2007, 23:34
The stage is being run by another club and I was talking to a friend in that club today and he said that no-one was going to get on, as far as he knows there is no access only via start and finish of it.

jidoka
30th January 2007, 00:38
Does anybody know how many runs an entry is limited to???

sean001
30th January 2007, 20:45
hi . its €160.00 per entry. i think its as many runs as u can get in the running time of the test stage.and its NO SPECTATOR ACCESS

jidoka
30th January 2007, 22:37
Sounds like a m-sport initiative to get the maximum mileage from the rally.

sills
31st January 2007, 00:05
Look in my opinion of course people want to see the test stage but if the rally organisers say no specator access then why do people bother trying to get in these are the people that should not be going to rallies they are people that are causing problems on the stages and having the stages run late its ridiclous if they say no access dont be a ass ho*e and cause problems these people that go to these places should not be aloud go to rallies plain and simple............................................ etc.................