PDA

View Full Version : If you're offered a cheap Wii Fit

Daniel
22nd July 2008, 23:10
... don't buy one, buy one of the overpriced ones on ebay and you'll possibly buy from me :p

Isn't it wonderful when people are willing to pay almost double the RRP for something just because it's difficult to find one for sale in the usual shops? :crazy: Gotta Nintendo and their ability to make cool things but not enough of them. You've also got to love people and the fact that they're so impatient that they're not capable of waiting for something to become available that they're happy to spend 50+ pounds over retail just for the privelige of owning something they can't get easily in the shops.

Drew
23rd July 2008, 00:33
Then men around the world film their girlfriends playing wii fit and put it on youtube. What a world we live in :p :

Daniel
23rd July 2008, 00:37
Then men around the world film their girlfriends playing wii fit and put it on youtube. What a world we live in :p :
Yes I've seen those :p

I tell you I pull the curtains and blinds down when I jump on the thing :p

Bezza
23rd July 2008, 10:45
I prefer to go to the gym personally. Wii Fit is a joke. I can't swim with it!

Simmi
23rd July 2008, 13:33
Does it actually make any noticable improvements to your fitness? Because exercising from the comfort of my living room is very appealing to me.

GridGirl
23rd July 2008, 17:38
I love my Wii Fit but unfortunatley it lives at Ibby's house as I dont have a Wii of my own. :( If only you were selling Wii's Daniel. :p

Why would you buy a Wii Fit off ebay when you can get them in the shops. I never pre-ordered mine as I didnt and still dont have a Wii but I just walked into a game shop on the day they came out and bought one. I had looked them up on ebay before they came out as people had already started listing them but it wasn't exactly hard for me to just walk in the shop, ask if they had any and for nerd behind the counter to say yes and then sell me one. the whole process didn't take 5 minutes.

Bezza, I still go to the gym three times a week even though I play Wii Fit its just a different form of exercise. I don't want to turn into a complete gym junkie. :)

Daniel
23rd July 2008, 17:54
I love my Wii Fit but unfortunatley it lives at Ibby's house as I dont have a Wii of my own. If only you were selling Wii's Daniel.

Why would you buy a Wii Fit off ebay when you can get them in the shops. I never pre-ordered mine as I didnt and still dont have a Wii but I just walked into a game shop on the day they came out and bought one. I had looked them up on ebay before they came out as people had already started listing them but it wasn't exactly hard for me to just walk in the shop, ask if they had any and for nerd behind the counter to say yes and then sell me one. the whole process didn't take 5 minutes.

Bezza, I still go to the gym three times a week even though I play Wii Fit its just a different form of exercise. I don't want to turn into a complete gym junkie.

I think you were very lucky to find yours :)

They're pretty much out of stock everywhere. A few online places have stock but they're usually bundled with a Wii and the ones who don't bundle and who sell them at RRP usually sell out within minutes of the stock going online :eek:

You could get yourself a bundle and then sell on the Wii Fit for a profit.
http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r334709/

GridGirl
23rd July 2008, 18:10
I never realised they were that hard to get, I must have just got lucky then. I can live without having my own Wii as I wouldn't use it to play any other games.

Wii Fit is great but is nowhere near as good as going to the gym. I dont think I'd want to pay more thsn RRP. Mind you watching Ibby try do the hoola hoop has made me laugh enough for it to have been worth the £70 quid I paid. Pah, he can't get anywhere near 400 hoola's, I'm a Hoola God! :D

So are you selling yours purely to make a profit?

Daniel
23rd July 2008, 18:24
I never realised they were that hard to get, I must have just got lucky then. I can live without having my own Wii as I wouldn't use it to play any other games.

Wii Fit is great but is nowhere near as good as going to the gym. I dont think I'd want to pay more thsn RRP. Mind you watching Ibby try do the hoola hoop has made me laugh enough for it to have been worth the £70 quid I paid. Pah, he can't get anywhere near 400 hoola's, I'm a Hoola God! :D

So are you selling yours purely to make a profit?

Yup. Just buying them off Amazon and Toys R Us and selling them on for a nice profit. I'm bored with not working so thought I'd make some easy money in the meantime.

I don't think there's a man alive that can do the Hula hoop thing without looking like a total idiot :uhoh: I was videoing Caroline doing it in the hope of playing it back to her and embarassing her but she didn't look like stupid at all unlike me.....