PDA

View Full Version : With the site down this week,Nascar pickems

jslone
19th July 2008, 05:51
I was wondering if the pickems should be allowed this week.I could not get on until today but made my picks in advance.I was wondering about the rest who could not get on and make their picks should it be allowed this week.

Sparky1329
19th July 2008, 15:12
I dunno, John. I've been able to access this site since Wednesday or Thursday.

RaceFanStan
19th July 2008, 16:02
John the forum was only down for a few hours Monday but I don't see a problem.
There is no MSF NASCAR Pickems this week because the Sprint Cup Series is off for a week.

The next race is the Brickyard 400 @ Indianapolis, the deadline is Saturday July 26th @ 10:10 AM (ET).
(John, you have made your picks for this race.) :D

14th Jul 08, 01:41 PICKEM:71398,jslone,
T Stewart,J Johnson,Kyle Busch,J Gordon,K Harvick,K Kahne,M Kenseth,D Hamlin

Pocono follows the next week & the deadline for posting picks is Friday August 1st @ 3:40 PM (ET).
(John, I see you have also made your picks for this race, so you are good to go.) :D

BEFORE Qualifying is the deadline for the MSF NASCAR Pickems.
The Pickems threads are posted 2 weeks BEFORE the deadline.
That way everyone has plenty of time to post their picks.

NOTE : When the qualifying date or time is different than what I posted at the beginning of the season,
I try to update to the correct date & time, otherwise Friday @ 1:00 PM is the standard deadline.
(I had to set the qualifying deadlines @ the beginning of the season in February before Daytona,
I had to do it that way so the MSF NASCAR Pickems would automatically post 2 weeks in advance,
not all of the tracks had their weekend schedules posted, so sometimes I had to guess @ the date & time.
I used Friday @ 1:00 PM as a standard deadline when I wasn't sure of the qualifying date or time.)

(I posted all of the deadline times Eastern Time (US) but you should see the deadlines in your time,
that is IF you have your time settings correct.)

jslone
22nd July 2008, 05:31
Thanks Stan,but I could not get on for a week,but granted I dont get on here that much because of work.