PDA

View Full Version : Fisher back for two races

VkmSpouge
16th July 2008, 23:10
Sarah Fisher has managed to secure sponsorship to get her car out for the two remaining oval races at Kentucky and Chicagoland. Apparently she also received a fair number of contributions from fans who as a thank you, she has mailed them pieces of carbon fibre from her car. I wish her luck :)

http://www.indycar.com/news/?story_id=12011

Easy Drifter
17th July 2008, 07:51
Great news. I hope she can put things together for a full season next year, including road courses. With a good engineer I think she can beat the 'Princess'. Heck, I think she can win if she has the money and a good rapport with her engineer.

Chamoo
17th July 2008, 16:17
Great news. I hope she can put things together for a full season next year, including road courses. With a good engineer I think she can beat the 'Princess'. Heck, I think she can win if she has the money and a good rapport with her engineer.

Hopefully if she puts together some good races at Kentucky and Chi-Land, she might be able to convince Dollar General to return with her for more races next year, if not a full season.

I think she would beat the princess. I am trying to figure out what will happen to the princess in the next few years with contracts and such. I doubt she will be winning, or be in a winning car in her next contract.

Right now, I'd much rather be in the position SF is then DP.