PDA

View Full Version : Season Passes?

JDPower
26th January 2007, 19:15
Anyone know if there's gonna be season passes this year? I've not seen any mention of it, and had nothing from Rockingham about it either.

Pepsi-Cola-Kid
26th January 2007, 19:30
Was given a flyer, and picked up some about Rockingham / SCSA & Motorfest.

It says on them:

Season Passes just £46! (including British GT & F3)

Tickets:
£12 advanced
£15 on the gate

Kids 15 and under get in free if accompanied by an adult.

For more details i just visited the website.

http://www.rockinghamthundersundays.com/tickets/tickets.htm

Duane
26th January 2007, 19:40
As supplied by the BRSCC

Season passes will be available at last years prices, ie, £46 and include the four ‘Thunder Sunday’ events and also the BRSCC run F3?GT meeting on 29/30th September.

Duane

Reynard
26th January 2007, 21:53
Umm, anyone have any idea what's going on regarding media passes?

Chigley
26th January 2007, 22:09
You're not getting any! :p : then those cameras won't be able to get into any mischief or point in the wrong direction! ;) :)

JDPower
26th January 2007, 22:58
That'll teach me to check around before asking, just assumed as a pass holder I'd have been mailed/emailed about it.

Season passes will be available at last years prices, ie, £46 and include the four ‘Thunder Sunday’ events and also the BRSCC run F3?GT meeting on 29/30th September.
Will it include the May meeting, if it ever materialises?

Also having looked at the Thunder Sundays website I'm confused. The Ovalfest isn't a Thunder Sunday, nor is the GT/F3 meeting yet it says:

Season tickets cover April, June, July, August and September Thunder Sunday meetings
AND listed under the Thunder Sundays calendar is "Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September (F3 & GT Meeting)" I assume both of those are mistakes? I assume also the ovalfest isn't included in the pass?

Chigley
26th January 2007, 23:26
I believe what appears to be relevant is that the BRSCC are organising the events that are valid on your season ticket, the others are different organisers?

Dave17
26th January 2007, 23:35
I belive the Thunder Sunday tag should be dropped-hints at rain!