PDA

View Full Version : Attn all photographers/video jocks

SkidCarrera
12th July 2008, 11:03
As you know, the V8s have been invited to appear at the world's biggest airshow next weekend at Farnborough, Hants.

We are going to be running pitstop challenges during the public days on the 19th and 20th, and have enough space for six cars and their trucks, with a "pitlane" area in front for the displays.

There's a chance of a car vs Eurofighter run on the Sunday, but yet TBC by Farnborough. Something to do with wealth and sanity regulations I think. Wasn't really listening.

We will be making the final selection of 6 on Monday out of the 10 or so cars ready and available.

It would be good to record the event for future PR purposes and, well...just 'cos it would!

So if any of our loyal posse of still or video camera-wielding experts would like to come along, we'd be pleased to give free tickets to each for either or both days, for up to two people.

PM me or shout back on here and I'll get it sorted.

Cheers

Skid

Yung
13th July 2008, 23:42
Read PM and call me! lol

melonhead
15th July 2008, 16:35
I would be happy to oblige, but I have no way of getting down to Farnborough.

If anyone is heading down from around the Sheffield area / up North and wouldn't mind a passenger give me a shout, and I'll be happy to attend to photograph/report as I have all year.

Matt

LessThanSte
17th July 2008, 17:27
Ive contacted Skid about this but have still yet to hear whether ive got any tickets or not. Id love to come, i really would, but im on holiday at the moment and will only be going to Farnborough if i know full well that i have tickets.

Can someone let me know soon, please!

Oh Matt, assuming i actually get my hands on tickets, and you can make your way to Birmingham for Saturday night/SUnday morning, then your welcome to a lift down to Farnborough!

SkidCarrera
17th July 2008, 17:40
Ive contacted Skid about this but have still yet to hear whether ive got any tickets or not. Id love to come, i really would, but im on holiday at the moment and will only be going to Farnborough if i know full well that i have tickets.

Can someone let me know soon, please!

Oh Matt, assuming i actually get my hands on tickets, and you can make your way to Birmingham for Saturday night/SUnday morning, then your welcome to a lift down to Farnborough!

I read from your PM that you were not contactable by PC, so called your moby, which cleverly told me it was texting you!

Go to gate D at the aerodrome and call me. I have some tickets.

Cheers

LessThanSte
17th July 2008, 17:54
Haha, excellent cheers!

See you there then :)

Matt, if you need a lift? Il be getting back home to Birmingham around 10pm on saturday so if you can get there by then il give you a lift down (assuming noone else wants to go?)

Yung
18th July 2008, 23:43
See you Sunday! I'm guessing its better if we get there at 7:30am??

9th August 2008, 05:43
The Runner is a moving, sincere Age of Conan Gold (http://www.usfine.com/Age-of-Conan-USA-c-151.html) piece of art. Despite that, most audiences might not have even noticed that it went through the theaters like a desert breeze. It’s made a modest showing internationally, and pulled in $15.4 million in its limited Age of Conan Power Leveling (http://www.usfine.com/Age-of-Conan-US-PL-c-146.html) US release. Critics, however, remained mixed, although most of the negative reviews placed the film up against the poetic genius of its source material ?C the best selling novel by Khaled Hosseini.