PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ryan Hunter-Reay & RLR!

pits4me
7th July 2008, 17:36
Its great to see RHR finally win one for Rahal and their sponsor. He drove a good race and showed Manning how to do a restart.

Chris R
7th July 2008, 18:09
wait, you mean someone won the race that Danica crashed in and Dixon took out Briscoe??? :p

I almost forgot ....

Seriously, great win for Ryan and I am glad for all involved. Although, I am still not over Rahal's CART and CCWS stuff - but it means less every year so good for them too.... ;)

I always thought RHR got a raw deal in CCWS - hopefully this is the beginning of something good....

I also find it interesting how equal the teams suddenly get on the slower tracks .....

pits4me
7th July 2008, 18:23
I always thought RHR got a raw deal in CCWS - hopefully this is the beginning of something good....

The guy that got the raw deal was Michel Jordain Jr. and his Gigante sponsorship. RHR also had a promising career put on the back burner. I'm glad it all worked out except I do miss seeing Michel on the grid.

VkmSpouge
7th July 2008, 18:52
Well done to Ryan Hunter-Reay for winning his first race :)

harvick#1
7th July 2008, 19:11
well done to Ryan, great to see an American win a Open Wheel road course race :D

jarrambide
7th July 2008, 19:24
Is great to see him win a race, specially when I believed his career in OWR was over, when he tooked Moreno´s seat at Herdez Competition it looked like he was very talented, but then he just seemed to go nowhere and then he just banished out of OW, great to see him at the podium.

F1boat
7th July 2008, 21:51
A great victory! Congratulations!

Placid
8th July 2008, 00:20
What an amazing race with Reay having fresh rubber and Manning slowing up
Kannan made the difference on the race.

Time for US to get their series back. IndyCar is where Ryan belongs.

The instant classic
9th July 2008, 01:01
great job RHR i know Paul Dana wolud be proud of this win :)

Dr. Krogshöj
9th July 2008, 21:50
Congrats on RHR on his 3rd win. The last time he and RLR visited victory lane was 2004.

Placid
9th July 2008, 23:30
I can say that Ryan will not regret dropping out or the inagural Red Bull Driver Search knowing that US drivers will not have a fair ride for them.

Ryan made a great decision. Look at St Petersburg - he had a good race until Graham made that pass. Ryan is made for the Indy Cars.

bblocker68
11th July 2008, 15:32
Congrats RHR!!!!

ChampUSfan
17th July 2008, 17:45
Many congrats to Ryan! He's the man! Maybe the next American IndyCar champion :champion: who knows?

1jsfan
17th July 2008, 19:24
he just got lucky - same as danica. all he does is complain about other drivers. he hit the wall last week and other wks b/c he messed up. Rahal and Roembke are evil. RHR should watch out!

Kyle-Busch-Owns-All
18th July 2008, 03:33
great job RHR i know Paul Dana wolud be proud of this win :)
you ready for some fun around here irl fan :devil:

The instant classic
18th July 2008, 22:27
you ready for some fun around here irl fan :devil:
later kyle i will let my evil twin out to play and have some fun around here :D