PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bernie from the British fans

seppefan
7th July 2008, 15:36
Donington last hope for British GP - Ecclestone
(GMM) If Donington is not ready to host the grand prix in 2010, Britain will fall off the formula one calendar altogether, Bernie Ecclestone has warned.
Some observers have suggested that if the Leicestershire venue cannot fulfill the terms of its new contract by substantially renovating its facility, formula one can always revert back to Silverstone, the event's permanent host since 1987.
"We won't come back," F1 chief executive Ecclestone said at Silverstone on Sunday.
He insists that if Donington runs out of time or money to get up to speed by 2010, he will allocate Britain's annual race slot to a different country.
"I am sure they will be ready but, if not, we will sign with another country. There won't be a British grand prix. Pure and simple," Ecclestone said.
+++++++++++++++++
So is the BE going to walk all over us. Seems he is so money driven that the fans can go swivel. Seems greedy and shows what a nasty little man he is. Somebody ( Max ) needs to stand up to him and his private equity ,master CVC.

ioan
7th July 2008, 16:02
No surprise there!

elinagr
7th July 2008, 16:54
i hope they throw uk out of the calendar soon

seppefan
7th July 2008, 17:07

Friendly

gravity
7th July 2008, 17:21
I am very happy that silverstone lost the grandprix, and lets hope they throw them out of the calendar in the near future.

Pathetic!! i pray to throw them out of the calendar

Is there anything in particular that upsets you about this particular GP? Have you got a link to a vid of the Greek GP (or other int'l racing event) for us to compare it with? :s mokin:

ChrisS
7th July 2008, 17:41
Is there anything in particular that upsets you about this particular GP? Have you got a link to a vid of the Greek GP (or other int'l racing event) for us to compare it with? :s mokin:

Thr Acropolis rally is the only international Greek motorsport event. and there is very little national circuit racing in Greece.

Big Ben
7th July 2008, 17:58
this little b@st@rd's greed amazes me every day... what's going going to satisfy this leech??? how many billions does this want? Is he going to take his fortune to the ground with him.
I hope F1 will lose this parasite soon.

wedge
7th July 2008, 21:58
Right on!

The people in the paddock are never satisfied.

The media never have enough deskspace and powersockets for their laptops

The mechanics never have enough garage space and greedy for wanting en-suite toilets.

The corporate guests should sit with normal folk in the stands, that's the thanks they deserve for sponsoring F1 teams.

Rollo
7th July 2008, 23:56
Mr Eccleston, you have forgotten where you came from. Perhaps we could have a GP up Bernie's arse, because there's plenty of space what with both his head and his ego being firmly planted up there.

SGWilko
8th July 2008, 11:28
Perhaps we could have a GP up Bernie's arse.

Get to keep maggots corner then!? :rotflmao: