PDA

View Full Version : WTCC

redunderthebed
6th July 2008, 13:45
I have watched a bit of WTCC and i quiet enjoy it.I'm wondering who to go for there is no aussies and not many drivers i recognise.I wont be going be going for chev because they are owned by the same people who own holden and i hate holden.BMW is so so boring they thought "hey we dont have much money for paint lets paint it white!" :rolleyes: .I dont mind SEAT they need to drop the whole bubble thing but its amusing see these little buzz boxes go hell for leather when they are so obviously not designed for it,they have rickard rydell a drive i admire for him and jim richards whipping holden at bathurst 1000 in a ovlov.

I don't know who to support and are open to suggestions!.Also is there anywhere online where i can watch WTCC highlights online?.

Cheers
Adam

SEATFreak
6th July 2008, 15:58
I have watched a bit of WTCC and i quiet enjoy it.I'm wondering who to go for there is no aussies and not many drivers i recognise.I wont be going be going for chev because they are owned by the same people who own holden and i hate holden.BMW is so so boring they thought "hey we dont have much money for paint lets paint it white!" :rolleyes: .I dont mind SEAT they need to drop the whole bubble thing but its amusing see these little buzz boxes go hell for leather when they are so obviously not designed for it,they have rickard rydell a drive i admire for him and jim richards whipping holden at bathurst 1000 in a ovlov. I don't know who to support and are open to suggestions!.

Who am I to tell you who to support. But Toyota are going to be represented next year. Philip Geipel and his Geipel Motorsport will make their race debut at Oschersleben in August in preparation for a full season with two Auris cars next year.

Of the current crop it seems we are veering toward Independents. What about Proteam or Weichers? They aren't doing too badly.
One team that may be interesting to follow is SunRed. The SEAT Leon Eurocup sees drivers do two races in a meeting with the prize being a drive in the WTCC at the next round. It appears all drives will be for SunRed. I am fairly confident Tom Boardman will be in a SunRed Leon come Portugal.

But it is honestly down to you and you alone to decide on who to follow.

Also is there anywhere online where i can watch WTCC highlights online?.

Cheers
Adam

The WTCC website is the best source for WTCC streams. Plus you get extended highlights minus commentary.