PDA

View Full Version : Tannat's TRD3 Weekend Fling-British GT at Norisring

tannat
26th January 2007, 04:48
The Fling is headed to the 'ring-Norisring that is...
Think the DTMs are fun here? Have a go with this weekend's fling:

Series- World GT N-GT
Circuit- Norisring
Laps- 5 laps

Grid position - Front (NO QUALIFYING)
Difficulty- Hard
Leave everything on (gravel traps, flags, corner cutting, etc) EXCEPT Pro- Simulation
Default Setup
NO cheats

PM times before midnight eastern time, Sunday January 28

Enjoy your fling... :s mokin:

Adam Sloma
26th January 2007, 11:55
I love British GT :D

Brown, Jon Brow
27th January 2007, 09:13
I'll do this round as I've got no other races to do today. I am going to experiment with the wheel as I don't normally use it. Are multiple entries ok? I'll race everything except the corvette.

I've just seen Sloma's times for this track in the HoF. THey are quite quick but they will be done with set-up's wich we can't use here ;)

I might try and beat them later.

Adam Sloma
27th January 2007, 11:55
I'll race everything except the corvette.

I'll just set the faster race time at Corvette, and I'm surprised that my favourite TVR are slower than Corvette.

tannat
27th January 2007, 19:53
I'll do this round as I've got no other races to do today. I am going to experiment with the wheel as I don't normally use it. Are multiple entries ok? I'll race everything except the corvette.

I've just seen Sloma's times for this track in the HoF. THey are quite quick but they will be done with set-up's wich we can't use here ;)

I might try and beat them later.

Multiple entries are fine. I'll take your fastest result for the official results...

Peter Vuko
28th January 2007, 00:07
Finally got a chance to sneek in a weekend fling!!! Thought I would put my British GT crown to the test. I used the Corvette that I used in the championship. I was very happy with my times especially on Default settings. These cars are a handful on such a track but fun!

tannat
29th January 2007, 06:34
Norisiring was a good fling with 5 flingers total. Let's see how it worked out..

1---AdamSloma-----CorvetteC5R-----3:27.55
2---PeterVuko------CorvetteC5R-----3:30.98
3---JonBrown-------TVR400R--------3:36.76
*---JonBrown-------Mosler----------3:37.52
4---Tannat---------Mosler-----------3:39.37
*---Tannat---------CorvetteC5R-----3:42.41
*---JonBrown-------Ultima-----------3:46.46
5---ChrisFinch------Mosler-----------3:48.58
*---JonBrown-------Monaro----------3:50.51

*-denotes additional car ran by competitor, does not count in official results :D

A very good fling, gang. Did you enjoy it? Was it good for you?

The Fling like Germany alot, so much that it will stay in Gremany, run with Germane cars next time..

But next time, let's have a wet fling.... :p

Tannat

Adam Sloma
29th January 2007, 07:28
My best time in TVR was 3:29.49s
That was very good race (in corvette). First 3 laps was almoust perfect, but last 2 laps was perfect & lucky. I use aerodynamic tunel when i laped gt-cup car and on the shicane I use Mantis to first turn. I dont plan this, its just happend and I dont get flag :confused: . Last lap time was 40.30
When i saw Peter on this race, I try beat my time but 3:28.56 was the best time i could do.

Brown, Jon Brow
29th January 2007, 10:00
I was way off the pace. :o I'll have a go in the corvette and with the controller pad to see if the wheel was slowing me down

Peter Vuko
29th January 2007, 11:25
A tight finish! But Adam was too good again! I think I could have got better speed out of the chicane. I enjoyed my fling. Thanks Tannat.

real_illusions
29th January 2007, 16:49
a wet fling in germany? sounds dangeorus :p :

i'm guessing the dtm at oschersleben in the rain ;)

i was planning to do this round but working all weekend doesn't help...i really like the norisring after seeing the DTM twice in 2005 and 2006 (and maybe again this year)..feels like a 2nd home after donington.

hopefully i can make the next one

:)