PDA

View Full Version : xBox Live

MrJan
1st July 2008, 11:03
Lame in as much as you have to pay but as my only venture into online gaming I've found it fairly good. Sadly I always struggle to connect to Forza for some reason (especially if I try to find a race with no collisions), and the same goes for PGR3 which I've never got to work. So when I'm not playing Call of Duty 4 (which incidentally is the best game ever and wastes most of my time) or FIFA 08, I end up on DIRT.

I'll admit it's not the best sim ever but I find it good fun which is what gaming should be all about. I also like the voting system which gives you a choice of 8 stages (usually 2 hillclimbs, 5 rally stages and whatever the previous track was) and random cars. I still don't understand why everyone wants to drive Windy Point though, I hate it.

So who else uses xBox live and what games do you usually end up on?

ArrowsFA1
1st July 2008, 12:46
Been a regular on live for sometime now and at the moment NASCAR 09 is my game of choice. Get a good lobby (and that can be tough given that EA gave us Europeans our own version of the game for some stupid, unknown reason :mad :) and it makes for fantastic racing.

I was in the first race of what is planned to be a full season schedule last night at Daytona. 100 laps, and two hours, of really close 'n' clean racin' :s mokin: