PDA

View Full Version : I told you karma works!

Hazell B
30th June 2008, 19:37
As some of you may have noticed, I'm a karma person on the whole.

So on friday when my dog Naburn started doing his "there's a mouse nearby" dance in the pet food stock room, then an hour later the dog and my partner left the newly emptied stock room with a limp little body, I began to wonder what nasty would befall me - if any. After all, rodenticide must be bad karma :mark:

On saturday the three of us were sitting in the horse yard when a squirrel appeared on the fence a few feet away, then scurried along to a tree. It stayed all day, always within sight, making my dog Naburn the happiest pooch on earth. He's been promised squirrels on our yard for two years now, but this was the first to ever arrive as far as we know.

Not only good doggie karma, but it's saved me the monthly drive to York's Museum Gardens to let Naburn squirrel watch. Plus, now Naburn thinks I'm some kind of minigod who can summon bushy tailed rodents for him :p :

Karma even works for dogs :up:

Naburn
30th June 2008, 22:10
Plus, now Naburn thinks I'm some kind of minigod who can summon bushy tailed rodents for him :p :

Karma even works for dogs :up:

SAYS YOU! Mini, yes, god, no. And the squirrel was a reletive of the ones I spoke to at the Gardens. It was they who sent their kin to hang with us. Sorry to burst your bubble, mummy.

And this karma thing, is it edible? :dog:

bowler
1st July 2008, 06:59
No one knows that you are a dog on the internet.

Aint that great :-)

Valve Bounce
1st July 2008, 07:46
Benny can't type yet :(

leopard
1st July 2008, 11:16
Have you sent him to School?

Hazell B
1st July 2008, 14:17

They don't need to type - Naburn's post appeared while he was asleep by the TV last night :confused:

Either dogs are telepathic or some US citizen's pretending to be my dog again :wave: :p :

Breeze
1st July 2008, 14:57
They don't need to type - Naburn's post appeared while he was asleep by the TV last night :confused:

Either dogs are telepathic or some US citizen's pretending to be my dog again :wave: :p :
http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/286-Telepathic-dog-experiment-video.html
:wave: :dork:

slinkster
3rd July 2008, 14:00
You could say that if Karma works for dogs, it ALSO should for mice too. So maybe that little mouse deserved it's death...which would mean you were, in this case, the Karma Deployer rather than instigating your own!

I'm not sure if any of that made sense...

Dave B
3rd July 2008, 15:29
Does karma work for chameleons? :p

JSH
3rd July 2008, 20:39
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've read in a long time..... :beer:

Hazell B
5th July 2008, 20:00
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've read in a long time..... :beer:

You should've been here in Adrian J's time :laugh: