PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Racing Tranny Van

Jordygirl
29th June 2008, 09:10
Just a question for the Revolutuion gang. I have recently spotted a silver Transit van decked out with Revolution Racing decals, in the Rutland Water area, anyone own up to being the driver, or is it just a local fan I don't know about. ;)

Sticker Rub
29th June 2008, 17:30
Just a question for the Revolutuion gang. I have recently spotted a silver Transit van decked out with Revolution Racing decals, in the Rutland Water area, anyone own up to being the driver, or is it just a local fan I don't know about. ;)

I thought this thread was going to be about Revolution's answer to Priscilla :)

Gasman#99
29th June 2008, 17:37
not that im aware of, the only van i know about was lee o'keefe's van which was a silver mercedes sprinter van with revolution racing on.

fastbob
29th June 2008, 21:43
Can we clarify..... you say you saw a Revolution Racing Tranny!!!!..... was it a van or one of the crew on a night out!!!!

foxystoat
30th June 2008, 07:52
Maybe it was a Revolution Racing Tranny in a van easy to confuse.

Jordygirl
30th June 2008, 12:56
Was deffo. a van with wheels and an engine etc, but can't confirm what the driver was wearing :rotflmao:

The White Lady
30th June 2008, 14:24
Oddly enough I was going to ask the same question, only I saw it just after 11am in Victoria Street, Wellingborough (near Matalan Car Park) on my way home from church this Sunday. Had to look twice as the Revolution Racing V8 logos were quite small, on the large side panels. It turned right from the car park to go down towards Midland Road.

JovialJooles
30th June 2008, 15:28
It turned right from the car park to go down towards Midland Road.

Oh well, that explains it then. I thought the tranny might have been out cruising.

I'm glad we have put these questions to rest... :p

Chigley
30th June 2008, 15:48
Just a question for the Revolutuion gang.

Good to see our English language school teacher doesn't need to use a spell checker.

:p :rotflmao:

Poor kids what hope have they got. :s

Tractorboy.
30th June 2008, 17:08
Ha Ha Ha the Tranny was Duane!! the van is Lee O Keefe's old spotter young Sam.

Abo
1st July 2008, 09:45
It might be connected to that Gaydar advert which keeps cropping up when I visit the forum...

fastbob
1st July 2008, 14:48
You read the adverts!!!!!!!

Gasman#99
8th September 2008, 21:02
spotted the van today, yes its lee's old van still with revolution racing on,, and i was parked up in uppingham outside a house today.