PDA

View Full Version : Spotter wanted for July 12/13

Abo
27th June 2008, 11:03
Hi everyone! Ok, despite being due on 30th July the way the baby is sitting at the moment it looks likely that my wife will give birth early. No suprise there, our other two both were early also.

Well, I remember when Freddie was born; spotter radio in one hand, mobile phone in the other waiting for a call but luckily he arrived after that weekend. It wasn't too bad me being away that time, but now we have two kids it'll be impossible to get away to do my spotting duties...

So, does anyone out there fancy spotting for the #9 truck on July 12/13? Maybe some of you VSR guys want to keep your hand in?

The White Lady
27th June 2008, 19:40
Can't help out with spotting, but just wanted to wish Mr and Mrs Abo all the very best for the forthcoming happy event. Looking forward to hearing of the arrival of another fan!

Abo
4th July 2008, 13:24
Thanks White Lady!!!

C'mon guys, no takers?

AscarJam
10th July 2008, 10:23
Does anyone know if Pete's still without a spotter? I'm free to help out this weekend. Have PM'd Abo but I don't think he's been online for a few days.

If anyone else has contact details for either Abo or Pete, drop me a PM.

Cheers

Abo
10th July 2008, 13:37
Does anyone know if Pete's still without a spotter? I'm free to help out this weekend. Have PM'd Abo but I don't think he's been online for a few days.

If anyone else has contact details for either Abo or Pete, drop me a PM.

Cheers

Hi!

sorry about the slow response, been tied up with work so I've not been online.

I've managed to sort out spotter cover for the weekend, but thanks for offering :D