PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again after a long time..

wacked
23rd June 2008, 20:22
Hey guys.. how have you'll been.. been a long time since i have been on the forum.. been real busy with work and studies.. don't think anyone really realised that.. hehe..

anyways.. just changed my job..

was working in the Technical Support Team for the network 3 for the last 1 year.. for the UK Base... quit that a few weeks ago..

I have now joint the organising committee of the commonwealth youth games to be held in pune this year in october.. so now gonna be busy with that.. got some time off today.. so thought i'd check back on the forum.. really miss posting here..

so anyways, what have you guys been upto..

maxu05
24th June 2008, 00:24
We have been busy posting, chatting and having a merry old time. No excuse, take five lashes on the butt with a wet bootlace :p : :laugh:

Storm
24th June 2008, 08:02
what happened to your volunteer rally work?
welcome back!

Donney
24th June 2008, 10:51
Welcome back

SEAN-B.
24th June 2008, 18:35
Not to steal any of Wacked's steam(probably won't as most may not remember me), but Hello again as well.Haven't posted here in sometime myself.:darth:

Gurl Racer
24th June 2008, 22:06
Same here! I'm back but probably not for long... I'll freakishly busy when I'm back home again! (What a party animal I turned out to be!)

How are ya wacked?? :D

Storm
25th June 2008, 06:42
welcome both of you...sean-b & gurl too ..till you are around :)

SubaruNorway
25th June 2008, 12:33
Same here! I'm back but probably not for long... I'll freakishly busy when I'm back home again! (What a party animal I turned out to be!)

How are ya wacked?? :D

And if im not totaly wrong you were drunk when you wrote that too :p
Not that it shows, just got this feeling ;)

wacked
25th June 2008, 16:08
getting drunk every night is antoher thing thats kept me busy.. hehe..

hey storm, was never doing volunteer rally work.. was part of the organising committee.. so since no more India Rally, no more organising of that, had gone for the Banglore rally once.. thats about it.. then had gone into tech support and now the organising committee for the commonwealth youth games.. so yeah.. now getting back to being busy again..

Vivianita
26th June 2008, 00:36
I'm back again too! :p

veeten
26th June 2008, 00:40
Vivi! My prodical daughter. :D

*big hug* :)

How are you?

Vivianita
26th June 2008, 00:44
veeteeeeeeeeeeen!!! I missed you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I'm ok :) I was so busy studying but I'm ok :) You?

veeten
26th June 2008, 11:41
Not too bad. Taking a time out from studies to relax, but will be back in class soon. :)

Good to know that you're ok. :)