PDA

View Full Version : Team Networking Photographs from Brands Hatch

madphotog
16th June 2008, 20:36
As promised (or rather threatened), I have now uploaded the Team Networking images into a seperate album on my website... a number of the images are the same as in the VSR album but with many additions.. login details...

www.madphotography.co.uk (http://www.madphotography.co.uk)

click.... online service (found under our mugshot)

Click... Events

Click .... Brands Team Networkin

Password...... yellow

Cheers

Brian :D

racing59
16th June 2008, 22:44
Some nice pics on there Brian, yet again....

I was expecting a few of people a little "crossed up" in places following some comments made by drivers about the tyres....

bravheart
16th June 2008, 23:56
Some nice pics on there Brian, yet again....

I was expecting a few of people a little "crossed up" in places following some comments made by drivers about the tyres....

Oh we did!!!! we wouldnt have been out of place in a driffting competition

racing59
17th June 2008, 19:07
This thread is worthless without incriminating pictures....

madphotog
17th June 2008, 20:34
Could get the hump about that comment Rob, didn't see too many other people out there taking pictures, action pictures I should add that are in focus and useable... :mad:

Reynard
17th June 2008, 21:41
Could get the hump about that comment Rob, didn't see too many other people out there taking pictures, action pictures I should add that are in focus and useable... :mad:

Hoi! I would have been there if I'd not been so ill. :bigcry:

racing59
18th June 2008, 22:10

Sorry Brian, I was referring to Mr Gray's posting in a (expecting me to get my wrist slapped) "Piston Heads" sort of way - they have a "smilie" that does it.

I want to see pictures of Duncan sideways! We've got Colin on one or no wheels at Cadwell.....

You're just too artistic! Your pictures are perfect portraits of control. I need anarchy!

Gasman#99
18th June 2008, 23:00
Nice pictures, you havent seen anything yet, wait till you see the pics of the "new" #99 car!!, kjb should have them on here in the morning, and Mr Compton how long does it take to strip a body of a car? we done it in 1.5 hours tonight!!!

bravheart
19th June 2008, 00:12
Sorry Brian, I was referring to Mr Gray's posting in a (expecting me to get my wrist slapped) "Piston Heads" sort of way - they have a "smilie" that does it.

I want to see pictures of Duncan sideways! We've got Colin on one or no wheels at Cadwell.....

You're just too artistic! Your pictures are perfect portraits of control. I need anarchy!

Rob Ask Tony and Miguel they were right behind me! He He

racing59
19th June 2008, 19:05
Nice pictures, you havent seen anything yet, wait till you see the pics of the "new" #99 car!!, kjb should have them on here in the morning, and Mr Compton how long does it take to strip a body of a car? we done it in 1.5 hours tonight!!!

And how many of you were there exactly?

Gasman#99
19th June 2008, 19:19
And how many of you were there exactly?
Just me and kev, we also took of rear suspension, removed front screen, oh and had to move the car 90 degree and move it 20 feet, not easy when all 4 wheels are facing different directions!!!

racing59
20th June 2008, 21:48
Thats one more than me on my Jack Jones

darknessrock
21st June 2008, 22:35
Thats one more than me on my Jack Jones

As i've said before Rob, I'm willing to lend a hand at weekends!

racing59
22nd June 2008, 14:05
Thanks for the offer (again), but it's the weekends when I can't work on the car due to other commitments.
I'm managing to do a couple of hours weekday evening, but that's always dependent of what kind of day I've had a work!!