PDA

View Full Version : Gardemeister back in Xsara!?!

FabiaFan
24th January 2007, 21:50
After those 3 rounds with Lancer he should drive the Xsara from PH sport or Kronos (with the support of Citroen Sport)!?!

miksu
24th January 2007, 22:04
After those 3 rounds with Lancer he should drive the Xsara from PH sport or Kronos (with the support of Citroen Sport)!?!

and where did you hear this? he SHOULD or he WILL?

FabiaFan
25th January 2007, 08:03
and where did you hear this? he SHOULD or he WILL?
Should... give you the link, but unfortunately you won't understand a word... :-(

http://www.ewrc.cz/2006/show.asp?clanek=5090

A.F.F.
25th January 2007, 08:06
Well, be a good sport FabiaFan and tell us what the article say.

FabiaFan
25th January 2007, 08:17
Well, be a good sport FabiaFan and tell us what the article say.
...it's all about "should"...
It says, that there is still a total uncertainity what will be from the Mitsubishi program after Norway and that the sponsor of Gardemeister, KOTI IDEA, prefers the switch to Citroen, but there are just speculations, if this would be in one team with Stohl (alternating with Carlsson and earning points for Kronos then), or PH sport...
But I did not find another proof...

pino
25th January 2007, 09:24
The news has been reported by Ital media too :

http://www.racingworld.it/rally/notizia2.php?idtitolo=3749

http://www.eurosport-it.com/tpfullpage_sto1064608.shtml

MikeD
25th January 2007, 09:27
...it's all about "should"...
It says, that there is still a total uncertainity what will be from the Mitsubishi program after Norway and that the sponsor of Gardemeister, KOTI IDEA, prefers the switch to Citroen, but there are just speculations, if this would be in one team with Stohl (alternating with Carlsson and earning points for Kronos then), or PH sport...
But I did not find another proof...

I doubt it willbe with PH-Sport. Their Xsara is lent out to Aimont Racing/Gigi Galli for 8 events. Kronos should have 3 Xsara's at thier disposal so it will most likely be with them.

Xsara Fan
25th January 2007, 20:25
I doubt it willbe with PH-Sport. Their Xsara is lent out to Aimont Racing/Gigi Galli for 8 events. Kronos should have 3 Xsara's at thier disposal so it will most likely be with them.

PH-Sport owns 2 Xsara`s! Galli will use car with chassis number T416 which was used by Tony Gardemeister in Germany 2006. The second car (with chassis number T419) is not renting for the moment.

MikeD
26th January 2007, 12:27
PH-Sport owns 2 Xsara`s! Galli will use car with chassis number T416 which was used by Tony Gardemeister in Germany 2006. The second car (with chassis number T419) is not renting for the moment.

Ok, I didn't know.

atsiotras79
26th January 2007, 13:46

Yes because a Greek driver was negotiating the second car for 2 events! Haven't decided yet though!