PDA

View Full Version : Allegations against Hamilton bashers

CaptainRaiden
10th June 2008, 16:46
I believe someone on this forum called people racist for bashing or hating Hamilton? I think that absurd thing has been done twice already.

If this thread could remain separate, I just want to point out that it's not for race or creed, because I'm sure half of the people who hate him aren't white themselves, including me. The reason people do not like him is for his comments like THIS:

Lewis Hamilton

Going forward, the mood is strong. The fact is, we destroyed everyone.

With the car we have right now, there is no stopping us. It is not going to take me a day to recover or anything. I am really looking forward to Magny-Cours.

Destroyed everyone?? I believe I haven't even seen such arrogance from the driver I hate the most, Michael Schumacher!! Can you believe what kind of high precedence Hamilton is setting here??

Sure man, you did destroy them, "LITERALLY". Oh, and we'll see in the next two races whether your car is going to be unstoppable. He better win the next one by a minute, even with that 10 place penalty and backup the crap he has just spewed.

F1boat
10th June 2008, 16:50
Lewis is arrogant, little jerk. A talented jerk, a fast jerk, but still a jerk.
And before someone calls me a racist - I support Barack for US president.

Phoenixent
10th June 2008, 17:09

Doesn't mean a thing you will still be thought of in the wrong light. :D

BDunnell
10th June 2008, 17:12
'Hate' is a ridiculously strong word to use about a racing driver you do no more than see on the TV occasionally. Why is such language thrown around so much nowadays? It's like people referring to a football team losing a game as a 'tragedy', except more unpleasant.

Knock-on
10th June 2008, 17:14
I just laugh at them :laugh:

The more people "hate" him, the better he's doing :D

F1boat
10th June 2008, 17:18
Knock-on, with all respect, but this is not true. At the beginning everybody liked him and he was flawless. Later he began to annoy us and look what happened ;)
And I agree with BDunnel - I am annoyed by his personality, but hate is too striong word. But sport fans are passionate and this is normal.

Daniel
10th June 2008, 17:35
I just laugh at them :laugh:

The more people "hate" him, the better he's doing :D
You tell yourself that.

:rotflmao:

harvick#1
10th June 2008, 17:43

well I gues since I don't like Danica and Lewis, I'm a Sexist and a Racist :dozey:

I love how if you dislike you person of the opposite race or gender, you are labeled as something you are not. I work with the most diverse group of people, and I treat everyone with the same manner I want to be treated.

some people are just plain idiotic when they throw the race or gender card as a last resort of why you dislike the driver, not because he/she is a egotistical jerk

CaptainRaiden
10th June 2008, 17:43
'Hate' is a ridiculously strong word to use about a racing driver you do no more than see on the TV occasionally. Why is such language thrown around so much nowadays? It's like people referring to a football team losing a game as a 'tragedy', except more unpleasant.

The word "Hate" bears a completely different meaning when you look at it in terms of sports. It should not be taken in the same context as you would do normally. We are only fans at the end.

But if it bothers some people, then I'm sorry. I actually wrote the first post in a hurry. I can remove it from my first post, if only I could find the damn edit button. :D

Daniel
10th June 2008, 17:45
well I gues since I don't like Danica and Lewis, I'm a Sexist and a Racist :dozey:

I love how if you dislike you person of the opposite race or gender, you are labeled as something you are not. I work with the most diverse group of people, and I treat everyone with the same manner I want to be treated.

some people are just plain idiotic when they throw the race or gender card as a last resort of why you dislike the driver, not because he/she is a egotistical jerk

You horrible horrible man! You must be some sort of Islamic Klu Klux Klan member type person! :p

F1boat
10th June 2008, 18:01
Danica is not my fave driver, but she is too sexy to hate her ;)

harvick#1
10th June 2008, 18:02
Danica is not my fave driver, but she is too sexy to hate her ;)

sorry, but different tasts for different people then, I do not think she is at all sexy, she is average at best, If she wasn't a race car driver and I saw her on the street, I wouldn't even give a second look.

F1boat
10th June 2008, 18:04
sorry, but different tasts for different people then, I do not think she is at all sexy, she is average at best, If she wasn't a race car driver and I saw her on the street, I wouldn't even give a second look.

Matter of taste - I like her :)

Daniel
10th June 2008, 18:20
Same. Very much average. People seem to go ga ga for members of the opposite sex in nomex. I don't get that......

janneppi
10th June 2008, 19:49
Sorry guys, no need for another thread that will end being about how awfull Hamilton is. ;)