PDA

View Full Version : What pets do you have

Daz
4th June 2008, 22:16
I know this has been done before a while ago. We've recently added to our collection so here's what we now have. 3 cats, 3 tanks of tropical fish, 5 ferrets, 1 gecko and 2 chinese water dragons. The chinese water dragons are amazing to watch and can look so cute at times.

Garry Walker
4th June 2008, 22:59
3 cats, 2 doggies (st.Bernards) and an aquarium on the way soon.

A.F.F.
4th June 2008, 23:36
One cat with BIG **** up ego. No room for other pets :)

Garry Walker
4th June 2008, 23:38
One cat with BIG **** up ego. No room for other pets :)

All cats have big egos, that`s why I get on so well with them :D

rah
5th June 2008, 02:35
1 Labradore
1 marine reef aquarium

maxu05
5th June 2008, 02:58
I have a big fat cat, (6.5kg) called Monkeyboy. I live in China, and have trained him to use an Asian toilet. He won't eat anything but Whiskers fish, and he is a cheeky little monkey. He has learned to open doors by himself, and loves a good wrestle from time to time. I raised him from 2 weeks old, I had to ween him with milk formula. He really thinks that my wife and I are mum and dad.

Storm
5th June 2008, 07:12
I want a dog!
never had one...although I had a kitten when I was a kid , but it ran away :s
My mother never allowed me to have any pets when I stayed with them...now I can't get one as I don't want the dog to be alone all day when I am out..
Now my mom comes on and off to stay with me...and its impossible to convince her...actually it would be good for her too to have some company when we are out of the house.

leopard
5th June 2008, 08:01
You might forget to feed him :)

I used to have Jack, a male mix local-persian cat, he has unique character, cute but like wild cat he's aggressive. Now I only need to visit home next to me when my daughter wants to play around with Catherine, a female persian.

GridGirl
5th June 2008, 08:26
None, but if I had the time to look after one properly I would love to have a dog again. :)

Hazell B
5th June 2008, 19:41
All cats have big egos ....

Hell yes. Ours owns the whole stable yard and even the horses move out of his way.

We have two horses, two dogs and the cat. The horses and cat live at our stables while the dogs are at this very moment upstairs on my bed. Am considering buying another horse as my two are retired now.

pino
5th June 2008, 22:52
Two lovely dogs : Rolly & Lilly

dc10
5th June 2008, 23:50
7 dogs (Lhasa Apsos)
4 moggie cats
1 billy goat
10 chickens
2 geese (eggs due to hatch any day)

Hawkmoon
6th June 2008, 05:53
2 dogs - British Bulldog and Jack Russell/Fox Terrier cross
2 fish tanks - marine & tropical freshwater
2 Rainbow Lorrikeets
16 Cockatiels
and an indeterminate amount of finches

Storm
6th June 2008, 07:02
Two lovely dogs : Rolly & Lilly
Ah come on...we all know they are called Jean and Michael :p :

Rudy Tamasz
6th June 2008, 07:24
A small red rabbit with an ego equal to that of five cats. When I put the saucer with food in his home he always thinks it's illegal trespassing and grunts at me. ;)

6th June 2008, 08:50
A farming family on Auckland's west coast now have a pet bull. Nigel as he has been named got his young self 100metres down a steep cliff a year ago. He has managed to surivive 200 metres above the beach on a ledge area eating flax and shrubbery and was recently discovered by the family who lowered a barrel of water to him and have been tossing down some extra food. A rescue mission was put in place and Nigel was given a tranquiliser and airlifted by helicopter back up to lush green paddocks today having survived an extremely dry summer and cold winter winds. The story is on http://www.tv3.co.nz (Campbell Live).

Garry Walker
6th June 2008, 08:57
Hell yes. Ours owns the whole stable yard and even the horses move out of his way.

We have two horses, two dogs and the cat. The horses and cat live at our stables while the dogs are at this very moment upstairs on my bed. Am considering buying another horse as my two are retired now.

Why does your cat live in the stable? It is the complete opposite with me. Cats sleep inside (even though they run around the whole day on the property), come to sleep on the bed or whereever they please, doggies never allowed on the bed (let`s face it, dogs are dirty compared to cats)

6th June 2008, 09:21
Oops, Nigel the bull was 10metres down the cliff face not 100.

Camelopard
6th June 2008, 11:07
3 Burmese cats (1 lilac, 1 brown, 1 chocolate) and 1 moggy (big fluffy black and white), they control the house coz we are soft!

pino
6th June 2008, 11:50
Ah come on...we all know they are called Jean and Michael :p :

Noway... but my next dog will be called Alessandro :p :

Drew
6th June 2008, 17:37
My sister has a cat otherwise nothing :p :

However, I did just see a lady walking down the road with 2 baby tortoises in her hand :p :

Hazell B
7th June 2008, 21:30
Why does your cat live in the stable?

You misunderstood - he lives at the stables. I meant a whole stable yard (and my business) that we own two miles from my house. The cat's an ex-feral, being born wild, so he chooses to stay out of doors about 90% of the time. He's not the cuddly sort - he caught and ate an entire pheasant the other afternoon!
An indoor pet cat wouldn't suit us, we're not home enough.

Valve Bounce
8th June 2008, 02:37
I have Benny, a gorgeous long haired chihuahua, who weighs 2 kilos. He has lots of friends in the park, including a Malamut. He just loves running around with his mates.

Captain VXR
8th June 2008, 13:37
2 cats - Amber and Tess
Tess is the lazy affectionate type while amber is about 8 months old so is still hyper - a ball of fur and energy :D

stevie_gerrard
10th June 2008, 00:40
i used to have a lot of pets but now its just a guinea pig called poppy. She bites however, so i dont like it very much :p :

jso1985
10th June 2008, 02:30
3 cats
Archibaldo, a siamese one with the biggest ego of them three
Babo(now renamed Barack Obabo) an skinny shy but still lovable grey cat
Bonita, a quite fat black and grey female cat that I love like a daughter and basically the only cat I "own" as the other two are closer to my parentts