PDA

View Full Version : BRANDS here we come

madphotog
3rd June 2008, 19:53
Team Networking are pleased to say that "unless the World ends tomorrow" then we shall have both ours cars on track at Brands Hatch on 15th June. Car 31 will as usual be driven by Duncan Gray with Car 32 at the hands of debutant Paul Bowman.

As they wont have "turned a wheel" before they are wheeled out, we are not expecting miracles but at least we will have made it and bolstered the grid.

Come round to the Team Networking truck and awning, say hello and have your photo taken with the cars and or with the pretty girls who will be helping look after our guests.

Its been a long time sorting everything out but we got there in the end! (hopefully).

See you all there

MADMAN :)

scubie
3rd June 2008, 21:52
http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/yikes2.gif

Tractorboy.
4th June 2008, 17:11
Good job guys see you there!

madphotog
4th June 2008, 18:21
Thanks for that Tractor, pop round for a beer and a photo opportunity or two! You gotta show us how to turn the steering wheel the other way you know! MADMAN

The Pits!
4th June 2008, 18:28
we shall have both ours cars on track at Brands Hatch on 15th June.

Just remember the circuit goes clockwise :)

madphotog
4th June 2008, 19:30
Depends which way your clock moves doesn't it... better let Duncan know.... Paul wont know any different anyway!

scubie
4th June 2008, 20:34
Depends which way your clock moves doesn't it... better let Duncan know.... Paul wont know any different anyway!

I'm more used to travelling backwards, :eek:

The Pits!
5th June 2008, 21:48
I'm more used to travelling backwards, :eek:
aha - fellow time traveller eh? I remember the 60's........err, actually I don't :)

Gasman#99
6th June 2008, 07:37
Really really hope to be there!

Reynard
6th June 2008, 16:36
All being well, I should be at Brands in some capacity or other. Am rather lurgified at the moment.

Goodness, not been to Brands since April '02... :eek:

ascarmarshal
6th June 2008, 19:21
aha - fellow time traveller eh? I remember the 60's........err, actually I don't :)

Is that the 1860's Simon? I hope to be at Brands on the 15th in a speccie role as I have just retired from marshalling