PDA

View Full Version : Missed Japan and Kansas, Did anyone record them?

bennybigb
30th May 2008, 19:38
Hello Everyone,

I do not get ESPN Classic, therefore I missed Japan and Kansas. Did anyone record those races? Could you send me a copy? I'll gladly pay shipping, or I can send you a copy of one of my races.

Thank you!!

Ben

bennybigb
4th June 2008, 15:08
Is anyone recording the races anymore?

I would be happy to trade some races with anyone who was able to record those two races.

Thanks all!

BobGarage
4th June 2008, 15:31
Is anyone recording the races anymore?

I would be happy to trade some races with anyone who was able to record those two races.

Thanks all!

they are avilable on certain motorsports torrentrs sites. pm me if you want the details.

PTCrash3
4th June 2008, 20:10
Hello Everyone,

I do not get ESPN Classic, therefore I missed Japan and Kansas. Did anyone record those races? Could you send me a copy? I'll gladly pay shipping, or I can send you a copy of one of my races.

Thank you!!

Ben

They were boring IRL races. You didn't miss anything.

db

PTCrash3
5th June 2008, 00:23
Hello Everyone,

Thank you!!

Ben

Why bother? It's just another IRL race.

bye-bye

Long Live Champcar and REAL racing!!!

Moderators can go **** themselves!!!

Osiris333
5th June 2008, 00:43
Dude, you're right about one thing. The moderators in this forum are serious control freaks. Always have been. You'll probably be banned now. Way to go out on your shield.