PDA

View Full Version : RacingNana

RacingNana
6th December 2006, 14:36
Hello friends. A "BIG-THANK-YOU" to Stan for the invite to come and check out the new format for MSF. I hope to pop in from time to time. My health has not been good but have started a new med given by infusion and after one treatment already see some inprovement. Hope it helps. I lost use of my thumb and 3 fingers on my right hand and that has made it difficult to do much typing. On Monday I became another year older along with my daughter. :) I am taking a PSP class and hope to learn to make tags. LOL at least I'm giving it a shot.

Due to losing my driver to retirement - Rusty Wallace - I was a little lost this past year and I have narrowed favorites to 2 and they are Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick!

RaceFanStan
6th December 2006, 17:46
It's good to see you Nancy. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/thum/1u.gif

I hope the new med work wonders for you. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/thum/1u.gif

The 2 drivers you picked are good ones, they are fun to watch. :D

Keep in touch & take good care of yourself.

jslone
7th December 2006, 06:29
Nana I hear ya,in April I had Congestive Heart failiure and Cardiomyapothy(sp),and also diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes,all that basically in a weekend,spent 4 days in the hospital,lost 44 pounds of fluid in that span,lost 90 lbs of total weight,and now my doc says I have Guat(sp),no surgery yet but if I need it it would have to be a total transplant cus simply fixking the hear wont do,the whole thing has to be replaced,it is too enlarged and cannot pump properly,I have at rest 90 beats per minute I think my doc said yesterday and he was a bit concerned.I hope next year will be better.

slorydn1
7th December 2006, 06:59
Hello friends. A "BIG-THANK-YOU" to Stan for the invite to come and check out the new format for MSF. I hope to pop in from time to time. My health has not been good but have started a new med given by infusion and after one treatment already see some inprovement. Hope it helps. I lost use of my thumb and 3 fingers on my right hand and that has made it difficult to do much typing. On Monday I became another year older along with my daughter. :) I am taking a PSP class and hope to learn to make tags. LOL at least I'm giving it a shot.

Due to losing my driver to retirement - Rusty Wallace - I was a little lost this past year and I have narrowed favorites to 2 and they are Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick!

It's always good to hear from U, Nana!

Good picks for replacement drivers, by the way :)