PDA

View Full Version : o/t chop shop at rockingham

Gasman#99
26th May 2008, 20:00
did anyone see them filming for the new series of chop shop at rockingham today, Bernie and Leepu and the mechanics were there with there latest car which belongs to the actor martin kemp, he was also there for the unvailing, the programme will be shown in september.
They asked my 7 year old and i, if we would like to join them for the unvailing in the garages and also got asked to do a little bit in front of the cameras for the show( even if they did tell us what to say), best thing is i had my revolution coat on :-)

bravheart
27th May 2008, 00:47
did anyone see them filming for the new series of chop shop at rockingham today, Bernie and Leepu and the mechanics were there with there latest car which belongs to the actor martin kemp, he was also there for the unvailing, the programme will be shown in september.
They asked my 7 year old and i, if we would like to join them for the unvailing in the garages and also got asked to do a little bit in front of the cameras for the show( even if they did tell us what to say), best thing is i had my revolution coat on :-)

That will be cut out then! He! He!

Reynard
27th May 2008, 10:33
I saw the car being wheeled out at the end of the day and was wondering what it was - TBH it didn't do anything for me at all, I'm afraid.

Mind, I'm more of a classic car / classic racecar persuasion. ;)

The White Lady
27th May 2008, 11:11
Not the best looking thing we saw all day - kind of looked back to front to me :cheese:

PitMarshal
27th May 2008, 12:40
Oh, so that's what it was. Bloomin' ugly thing if you ask me.

Reynard
27th May 2008, 18:02
Oh, so that's what it was. Bloomin' ugly thing if you ask me.

Well, I *was* going to put it like so, but I was trying to be politic about it... ;)

Abo
28th May 2008, 14:53
Ah I wondered that that thing driving around was all about. From where I was stood (spotter's gantry) it looked lke the front end of an Aston and the rear of some '70's Caddy or something.

Reynard
28th May 2008, 21:20
I thought front end of an Alfa glued onto the back of a TVR...

Gasman#99
28th May 2008, 23:06
i was told by the chop shop lads, it was a audi tt front bumper, a vectra back bumper, the roof was chopped lower, and the long boot lid was a vectra roof. it still had the saab engine and interior, looked awful to me. :rolleyes:

Nick Brad
31st May 2008, 10:04
I thought front end of an Alfa glued onto the back of a TVR...

I was thinking a similar thing, only that it was the front end of a TVR glued on the back. What was they thinking?

25th June 2008, 12:05
At this point my cock was rock hard and pulsating. You glanced my way in a sheepish manner and asked me if I wanted to . I was about to cum then and there; I wasn’t used to free forced sex videos (http://www.love-sex-videos.com/free-sex-videos/free-forced-sex-videos_431.html) the sensual-aggressive tone of your voice, but I liked it. When I rolled over you grabbed my cock and said I will take it from here. You licked and sucked the underside of my cock’s head until it became a royal blue and every ripple of my member was fully engulfed.