PDA

View Full Version : Poor Tomas

harvick#1
25th May 2008, 22:27
does the guy ever get a break at Indy. he seemed to be just riding around all day and ready to pounce before the driveshaft goes out in the pits.

IMO he seemed to be the only guy that could match Dixons speed and that would've been a real fight for the win.

Yankee Racer
26th May 2008, 01:06
I was predicting Scheckter to win. He was driving one of the most mature races of his life, and he really had the car to do it today. It's a shame, because I just had that feeling that this was his year.

Hopefully Luzco Dragon is full-time next year, and if not, I want to see Tomas running with the Captain. He's earned it.

usgrandprix
26th May 2008, 01:27
and if not, I want to see Tomas running with the Captain. He's earned it.

That's funny because I was thinking just today Tomas should get Briscoe's ride next year (or sooner). He or Vitor are a better fit there, I think.

Tomas has really matured, but is still wicked at overtaking.

Yankee Racer
26th May 2008, 01:34
Vitor's move to take the lead on the second-to-last restart really reminded me of something Tomas Scheckter would do. That was great. He's another driver who deserves better than what he's got. So does Bruno Junqueira. I'd love to see any of the three get the Penske seat, which I imagine will be open. As much as I try to like Briscoe, 3 incidents in 5 races is nothing to brag about.

Scheckterfan54
26th May 2008, 02:31
I may be a little biased, but I think tomas is a perfect fit at penske. He seems to be more mature this season than ever and that is surprising without a fullseason ride. IMO he had the best car today and it is to bad he pulled a marco. After saying all of this, I believe luczo dragon could possibly be planning on running an entire season in 09 with tomas as the driver.