PDA

View Full Version : indy 500 excitement

guitars12
19th May 2008, 05:36
This month of may has meant something more special than in the last 12 years. Bump day proved no different. If the nascar All Star Race this past weekend is any indication of what the racing will be like for the Coca Cola 600, More fans are gonna be interested in the stories coming out of the Indy 500. It's always been a special race and no other race has the legacy that Indy has. I think that this year is going to be one of the best Indy 500's we have seen for quite a while and Yes! No RAIN in the forcast so far.

millencolin
19th May 2008, 07:57
i'm going to ahve trouble staying awake for the race, but the excitement from it is the one thing making me stay up for it. Briscoe on the front row :D

But i am going to be rooted come monday morning... Monaco Gp from 10:30pm sunday... then i think the indy500 starts at 3am? 2am? some god awful hour. But i cant miss either race

seppefan
19th May 2008, 08:09
i'm going to ahve trouble staying awake for the race, but the excitement from it is the one thing making me stay up for it. Briscoe on the front row :D

But i am going to be rooted come monday morning... Monaco Gp from 10:30pm sunday... then i think the indy500 starts at 3am? 2am? some god awful hour. But i cant miss either race

Sounds fun ! I am going to the 500 for the first time so cannot wait. Hope JW does well.