PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP TV Coverage Question

Daz100
17th May 2008, 18:39
A quick question about the coverage of Moto Gp on British Eurosport

Constantly me and a friend have a conversation about the best place to watch Moto Gp, But i can never decide which is best, I watched 1 race of Moto gp on Eurosport lastseason then switched over immediatley when it went to adverts and have watched BBC coverage ever since, I do however prefer the commentators on eurosport, and would watch it all the time if it never went to adverts during a race,

Does it still go to adverts this season? is what i'm asking basically :D

maxu05
18th May 2008, 14:46
Sounds to me like you are spoilt for choice.

ArmchairBikeFan
18th May 2008, 20:01
I watch Eurosport, then flip to the BBC while Eurosport are on an ad break, then flip back.

patnicholls
18th May 2008, 23:21
Yep, as above - Eurosport aside from their ad breaks, which are pretty short anyway, over to BBC during the ads.

We do have pretty exemplary MotoGP coverage in Britain, nothing to complain about.

leopard
19th May 2008, 05:16
The more complaint from viewers about the advert break, the more they put advert into the race.

When the advert break comes during the race, I switch it to next channel as Rianti Cartwright is playing there. :)

AndyRAC
19th May 2008, 08:02
Yep, as above - Eurosport aside from their ad breaks, which are pretty short anyway, over to BBC during the ads.

We do have pretty exemplary MotoGP coverage in Britain, nothing to complain about.

Couldn't agree more - which considering it's still a 'niche' sport, is pretty good. Qualifying, 125's and 250's on BBCi - race on BBC. Can't really complain.

seppefan
19th May 2008, 11:34
I watch Eurosport, then flip to the BBC while Eurosport are on an ad break, then flip back.

Exactly what I do. I am still lost as to why Charlie Cox is on the team, sorry but what does he add. Julian et all especially with the new tech wizard this year are so far in front as long as they do not get too carried away with the Brit riders. BBC did give us an extra half hour yesterday, Brooklands which was great and a tribute to Mr Dunlop.