PDA

View Full Version : BTCC Rounds 10, 11, 12 - Thruxton

Mp3 Astra
17th May 2008, 15:48
Half way through qualifying and TOC is showing his skill once again, 0.35 ahead of everyone else despite only having done 3 laps!

Edit: Shedden and Plato fail ride height tests with 8 minutes to go. They were 3rd and 8th.

Edit: Shedden gets his laps back, because of accident damage he incurred before the ride height check.

Mp3 Astra
17th May 2008, 16:05
Results:
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8419/qualithruxup8.jpg

Amazing performance from TOC!

SEATFreak
17th May 2008, 17:07
Shame Jase and DT are 6th & 7th respectively but I have hope. If SEAT are really close to finding the "sweet spot" then I could be in for a good day.

Jase was placed two places lower in 8th starting the last round (Round 10) as a result of Darren Turner as the winner of Round 9 slecting the top 9 to be reversed and Jase finished a very good 3rd in a race I felt he was under the cosh from Giovanardi and Neal for the last few laps.

If Thruxton is anything like Donny in terms of how SEAT perform then I see another considerable points haul.

VX_Rules
17th May 2008, 17:18
Awesome result, TOC is on another level when it comes to qualifying and these Vectras are unstoppable! It better be a Vaux 1-2-3 Tommorrow! TWICE! :P

VkmSpouge
17th May 2008, 17:32
I do like Tom Onslow-Cole's strategy of setting the fastest lap and then sitting in the pits for the rest of the session, anyone else would be out there trying to improve their time. Great lap by Onslow-Cole.
BTC Racing appears to be struggling with their SEATs.

SEATFreak
17th May 2008, 17:36
It better be a Vaux 1-2-3 Tommorrow! TWICE! :P

"It better be a Vaux 1-2-3"?! Is that another way of telling VXR to make sure of doing it?!.....Like it!! :laugh:

How unlikely is it to happen with the total of the genuine title challenging competition the BTCC currently has?!! :laugh:

Let us be brutally honest here. If I were to petition to Alan Gow to rename the BTCC the VXRTCC...how close to the truth would it be??

Any worries about the TDi dominating touring cars that John Meissiner, founder of Touringcartimes.com and a press officer with Flash Engineering (Irronically the STCC team owned by Jan Nillson - who has his own criticisms about tintops), has can be safely dispelled if he were to look at NorthernSouth sometime.

tyreman2
17th May 2008, 17:38
I do like Tom Onslow-Cole's strategy of setting the fastest lap and then sitting in the pits for the rest of the session, anyone else would be out there trying to improve their time. Great lap by Onslow-Cole.
BTC Racing appears to be struggling with their SEATs.

Struggling is not the word Allison did a 18.1 last year with a tow,Jones an 18.8 without. Can't wait for the excuses! LOL

VkmSpouge
17th May 2008, 17:48
I'm guessing that since they only had three or four weeks with the Toledos they're still learning about the cars.

tyreman2
17th May 2008, 18:19
I'm guessing that since they only had three or four weeks with the Toledos they're still learning about the cars.

Thats 1 !

VkmSpouge
17th May 2008, 18:27
If you want a second Howell had a wheel bearing problem in qualifying (according to Autosport.com). Not entirely sure why you find it amusing.

Daz100
17th May 2008, 18:41
Should be a fantastic day's racing once again tomorrow, not only in the BTCC races but in the support classes to, Its going to be a great afternoon, 5 hours of fun for us armchair fans tomorrow :D

tyreman2
17th May 2008, 19:28
If you want a second Howell had a wheel bearing problem in qualifying (according to Autosport.com). Not entirely sure why you find it amusing.

Just trying to put there achievements!! that is the team and the drivers into context,And I am not just refering to todays Qualifying, although that was fairly predictable

AndySpeed
17th May 2008, 19:39
Tom Onslow-Cole is really showing some form now. Good luck to him tomorrow. :up:

VX_Rules
18th May 2008, 13:17
VXRTCC is actually very catchy! Who would thought u talk so much sense :P

And it really is a shame plato got disqualified from that race.

Congrats to OC for his win, well deserved, and close enough vauxhall, and 1-3-4 is good enough. :D

Dave B
18th May 2008, 14:02
Tom's looking like he really belongs at the front of the BTCC recently, and although he gained from Shedden's puncture that was nevertheless a mature and measured drive :up:

Real pity about Plato, but at least it promises to make race 2 more interesting.

(Thank goodness for Sky+, I'm trying to juggle this with DTM and WTCC :eek: )

AndySpeed
18th May 2008, 14:06
After failing the ride height yesterday you would have thought that SEAT learned for today and were cautious on set-up, so I'm inclined to think that Jason might be right that the contact with Giovanardi did something.

However my knowledge of ride height set up isn't exactly first class...

LiamM
18th May 2008, 14:19
Let me guess TOC is scoring points for Vauxhall this weekend?

Neal's move on Turner coming out of Allards was just down right dangerous.

What is it with Matt Neal and Thruxton?

VX_Rules
18th May 2008, 14:31
Matt Neal! Good ol boy. lol.

But seriously massive congrats on OC. He's storming, I think he needs a factory drive next year, not a paying one.

Shame for Gio, he drove well. Hopefully the grid reversal will be P10 for him.

Great weekend so far for Vauxhall.

Dave B
18th May 2008, 14:31
Tom's looking like he really belongs at the front of the BTCC recently, and although he gained from Shedden's puncture that was nevertheless a mature and measured drive :up:

Replace "Shedden" with "Giovanardi" and that's race 2 :crazy:

SEATFreak
18th May 2008, 14:56
VXRTCC is actually very catchy! Who would thought u talk so much sense :p :

Who indeed! :p :

How about this for a cachy title....Thruxton's VXR Stewards!

Because that is who must be is behind that outrageous draconian decision! Apparently, according to Jase when he was taking to Omorogbe, Flash failed a ride height check but was allowed to compete from where he qualified.

VX_Rules
18th May 2008, 15:03
Yes, that was beacuse he failed the ride height due to accident damage. Usually it's the plato show, and now it's his unfair share of luck. Just the way it goes. I mean, look, Gio got only 2 points from that last race, so everyone get's their badluck!

VkmSpouge
18th May 2008, 15:35
Tom Onslow-Cole doing exceedingly well so far today. His two wins might have been gifted to him by two separate punctures but he still has shown a lot of pace. Can he repeat Dan Eaves' hat-trick of BTCC victories here in 2005?

VX_Rules
18th May 2008, 15:47
I think Vuaxhall may have a poor race, possibly with the exception of Neal. Hopefully the SEATs wont gain too many points though from the last race.

VX_Rules
18th May 2008, 17:07
Not a bad result in the end! Would be good to see how the standings look now.

SEATFreak
18th May 2008, 18:05
Hopefully the SEATs wont gain too many points though from the last race.

After race 3 that is what I envy about VXR fans. They are somwhat on the tepehatic side in a rather predicatable way. But SEAT aren't exactly unpredictable themselves the way they seem to cock things up time after time. It makes GR Asia's efforts today look positively outstanding. This rate, 888 ought to get a nice new, and rather familiar bit if tin from NorthernSouth by the time we reach Oulton Park!

But you let yourself down badly with the last post. How do you think it is gonna look?!!

Gio with 114 points with Jase just tucked behind ( :uhoh: ) in second with 96 points. Three ahead of Tom Onslow Cole and six ahead of one time pain in the arse Mat Neal. Just gets better for them in the Teams and Manufacturers standings. VXR's 270pts embarasses SEAT who have a pitiful 238 in the Manufacturers and in the Teams standings VXR has 246 to SEAT's 165.

VkmSpouge
18th May 2008, 18:36
Poor Gordon Shedden! Twice leading races today and two punctures cost him! This time it wasn't Tom Onslow-Cole picking up the win but Jason Plato.
Andrew Jordan was clearly the star of the race. A superb performance worthy of a podium but a real shame his engine died.
Congratulations to Harry Vaulkhard for scoring his first BTCC point.

SEATFreak
18th May 2008, 18:54
Andrew Jordan was clearly the star of the race. A superb performance worthy of a podium but a real shame his engine died.

Yeah. It was taken, so I hear, to the local Infirmary where it sucummed to injuries inflicted by a man with an Itallian accent last seen driving past him in a red and white Vauxhall Vectra! :laugh:

Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers :laugh:

Was that move he pulled on Andrew to get past in the last few laps a perfectly legit move as he came to the start/finish??? It jus seemed to me no. It just seemed to me he sort of barged past Andrew.

Mp3 Astra
18th May 2008, 23:32
Amazing day's racing! I'm just watching it on TV for the first time and I'm even more impressed than I was at the circuit. TOC jumping from 7th to 3rd in the championship was somewhat surprising, but very well deserved. With Gio not having a great weekend, the championship still looks like it's still in his hands - but he has it all to lose.

On another note, where are the Motorbase BWMs lately? They have had a disappointing time, as has Jelley.

dc10
18th May 2008, 23:38
Way to go Tom :) Great results :)

You'd have thought the other two would have learned from the first race re punctures - very unlucky.

Robinho
19th May 2008, 13:21
great racing, mostly pretty fair too, especialy loved Andrew Jordan crossed up through Church lap after lap - he was sensational in that last race and fully deserved a podium at least.

The OC was pretty special too, even with full ballast, he's really come alive in the last couple of races, he seems much happier back in FWD this year, glad he's up there with Gio and Neal for pace, he's going to be around for a while if he keeps driving like that.

Shedden was unlucky, but the punctures were quite early in both races so it seems they had the set up well out for the longevity of the tyre, whereas VX had it very nearly just right, just 2 or 3 more bends and gio would have made it home in the 2nd race

VX_Rules
19th May 2008, 15:57
By standings, SeatFreak, I wanted to know just how much OC climbed the table, from 7th to 3rd in one weekend, thats mighty impressive. I would like him to be the serious new championship contender :D

SEATFreak
19th May 2008, 18:36
By standings, SeatFreak, I wanted to know just how much OC climbed the table, from 7th to 3rd in one weekend, thats mighty impressive. I would like him to be the serious new championship contender :D

Quite a lot. :(

My only surprise is you seem to be pleased. Obviously you are but what I mean is, how did you expect the season to pan out for your team? Because SEAT are yet again practically gifting your team yet another title by way of underperformances.

OK, I know your all gonna say "The TDi is new. Give it time" and Jase did win yesterday and to get 7th after starting from the back is a good achievement but rare wins and fighting your way up the field ain't gonna put you in contention for the title.

The team bleat on about this "sweet spot" and they are "learning new things about the diesel every time", as impatient as it sounds they just aren't learnig fast enough it seems. Things seem painfully slow in terms of the rate they are learning about the TDi. VXR must have been elated when they heard SEAT were gonna run diesel. No dout another x years of development work added on for SEAT. SEAT is the best thing that has ever happened to VXR.

Someone suggested recently GR Asia to run SEAT. That ain't a bad idea. Though it means the SCC falls into new hands which is a bummer, but although I don't know if they has had experience of a factory team (the teams website doesn't say anything abut that), I have been very impressed with what they have done with the petrol Leon this season. Maybe they can think of things NS clearly have not so far.

GR for SEAT!!

mattie007
19th May 2008, 19:06
Gio with 114 points with Jase just tucked behind ( :uhoh: ) in second with 96 points. Three ahead of Tom Onslow Cole and six ahead of one time pain in the arse Mat Neal. Just gets better for them in the Teams and Manufacturers standings. VXR's 270pts embarasses SEAT who have a pitiful 238 in the Manufacturers and in the Teams standings VXR has 246 to SEAT's 165.

Why are you so hard on SEAT?

Gio isn't miles ahead of Plato and SEAT are only a handful behind VXR in the manufacturers. Hardly embarrassing.......
There is still 18 races to go with hundreds of points up for grabs.

SEATFreak
19th May 2008, 19:19
Why are you so hard on SEAT?

Because their crap! ;)

Seriously tho, with them I feel it is always heartache and dissapointment with them. The only meeting I have seen on TV that I have switched off with a smile on my face was Donnington.

That WAS a good meeting.

AndySpeed
19th May 2008, 22:30
btcc:action report now online:

http://www.btccaction.co.uk/2008/05/19/btccaction-report-high-speed-action-at-thruxton/

VX_Rules
20th May 2008, 14:37
My surprise at Toms performance is somewhat because of how poorly Chilton performed as number 2 at Vauxhall Last year. Effectively OC is #3 (yeah yeah, theres not meant to be any team orders, but they know where their place is in the team at the end of the day) so I would of guessed his performance to of been on par of Chiltons Last year. Not only should I have underestimated him that much, but he is Outclassing Neal. I think it's great. As far as I'm concerned now. OC FTW!

BDunnell
20th May 2008, 16:17
My surprise at Toms performance is somewhat because of how poorly Chilton performed as number 2 at Vauxhall Last year. Effectively OC is #3 (yeah yeah, theres not meant to be any team orders, but they know where their place is in the team at the end of the day) so I would of guessed his performance to of been on par of Chiltons Last year. Not only should I have underestimated him that much, but he is Outclassing Neal. I think it's great. As far as I'm concerned now. OC FTW!

I'm not so surprised that Onslow-Cole is outclassing how Chilton did last year, because Chilton seemed to find the big Vectra rather difficult to deal with compared to the little Civics and the Astra Sport Hatch he'd driven before. However, his performance when matched against his team mates this year is really impressive.

Brown, Jon Brow
20th May 2008, 16:54
Because their crap! ;)

What about it?

Seriously tho, with them I feel it is always heartache and dissapointment with them. The only meeting I have seen on TV that I have switched off with a smile on my face was Donnington.

That WAS a good meeting.

If Plato had not been disqualified from race 1 chances are that he would have had a better result in race 2, and perhaps only be a few points behind Giovanardi.

Northern Monkey
20th May 2008, 17:53

Because SEAT are yet again practically gifting your team yet another title by way of underperformances.

OK, I know your all gonna say "The TDi is new. Give it time" and Jase did win yesterday and to get 7th after starting from the back is a good achievement but rare wins and fighting your way up the field ain't gonna put you in contention for the title.

The team bleat on about this "sweet spot" and they are "learning new things about the diesel every time", as impatient as it sounds they just aren't learnig fast enough it seems. Things seem painfully slow in terms of the rate they are learning about the TDi. VXR must have been elated when they heard SEAT were gonna run diesel. No dout another x years of development work added on for SEAT. SEAT is the best thing that has ever happened to VXR.

For a SEAT fan, you really do make some ridiculous posts at times. Considering the fact that the team was late in getting the cars sorted and had done hardly any testing before the season started, considering the fact that the drivers had no experience of racing a diesel car, considering that the data from the petrol Leon isn't of real use to the team in setting up the car, they have hardly done a bad job.

Three wins from twelve races - thats a quarter of the wins so far this year. Jason in a position where he could go level on points with Giovanardi in the first race at Croft if results go his way. The team only 32 points in the manufacturers title race against a team boasting two champions and a youngster who is showing how he has the potential to a champion himself - thats hardly a disgrace.

If things were painfully slow in terms of development, then the team wouldn't be winning races and wouldn't be in the position they are now in the title race. The fact that Jason and Darren have both won this season and are in contention is more of an indication of how hard the team is pushing on as, while SEAT have experience of running the TDi in the WTCC, its totally different to the BTCC in terms of the tracks they run on and the tyres they use.

Vauxhall have twelve months of racing the Vectra - SEAT had something like a day of testing the car prior to Brands Hatch. I'd say good job done thus far to be where they are and it is set up well for an exciting remainder of the season with people like Jackson, Shedden and Turkington thrown into the mix.

Yes there have been disappointments and mistakes along the way - but that happens to everyone - like with Jackson at Donington. Its how the team responds to disappointment that matters and coming back to win after the race one exclusion for Jason is a pretty good way to bounce back.

SEATFreak
20th May 2008, 18:34
Jason in a position where he could go level on points with Giovanardi in the first race at Croft if results go his way.

If results go his way?

Gio is on 114pts. Jase is on 96pts.

Unless I have greatly miscalculated that is a gap of 18 points. Jase would have to do something only Tom Onslow Cole has ever done this season; and something he did in race 1 on Sunday. That is win and collect all 3 bonus points. For being a pole setter, for setting the fastest lap and lead for a lap. All this at the same time as Giovanardi finishing lower than 10th.

OK, it may not be the end of the world and if I just wait 3-4 years SEAT will have a machine that may finally knock VXR into second best for a time and perhaps give them a taste of what SEAT have probably felt each time they have come away having been beaten by VXR.

Why don't VXR just admit it. They are too big for the BTCC and compete with teams on their level like Schnitzer in the WTCC.

Northern Monkey
20th May 2008, 18:42
Yes - if results go as you just said, as I said - in Jason's way. Okay, there is a good chance that it won't pan out in that way but then again, there is nothing to say it won't.

And who says it will need to be 3-4 years before SEAT are in a position to beat Vauxhall. As I just pointed out, the gap between the two is not very big considering that - as others have stated - there are still 18 races left to run this season.

As for VXR going to the WTCC, that won't happen as Chevrolet are already there and what is the point of GM having two of its marques up against each other?

Brown, Jon Brow
20th May 2008, 18:57
OK, it may not be the end of the world and if I just wait 3-4 years SEAT will have a machine that may finally knock VXR into second best for a time and perhaps give them a taste of what SEAT have probably felt each time they have come away having been beaten by VXR.

Erm..I don't want to alarm you, but do you not remember what happened in 2006????

VX_Rules
20th May 2008, 19:28
You think the only way VXR will be beaten if they go away?! It seems you give up too easily.

Brown, Jon Brow
20th May 2008, 21:50
Why don't VXR just admit it. They are too big for the BTCC and compete with teams on their level like Schnitzer in the WTCC.

Plus, why would any BTCC fan want the most successful team to leave?

BDunnell
20th May 2008, 23:38

I think that's absolute nonsense, personally.

VkmSpouge
21st May 2008, 00:34

In 2006 SEAT did have a car that did beat Vauxhall. Unfortunately for SEAT, Team Dynamics had a car that trumped everyone.

While Triple Eight are definitely one of the best touring car teams, they're certainly not too big for the BTCC.

Northern Monkey
21st May 2008, 08:22
As another aside, you must be the only person wanting a manufacturer team to leave the series when everyone else wants to see more coming in!

Dave B
21st May 2008, 10:15
If it's true that VX are "too big" for the BTCC then it's up to everybody else to raise their game, not for VX to roll over and make life easy for their competitors.

Besides, wouldn't it feel like a hollow victory if you won only because your principal competitor pulled out? :s

SEATFreak
21st May 2008, 11:03
Besides, wouldn't it feel like a hollow victory if you won only because your principal competitor pulled out? :s

No. Becase their would still be plenty teams that have the ability to rattle SEAT's cage. WSR, Team Dynamics and even Team Air Cool and BMW Dealer Team UK have got the car and the drivers to cause me to have a sleepless night.

Jackson is aleady 7 points ahead of DT and ony 13 behind Jase. Wherever DT and Jase have been Jackson hasn't been that far behind. Turkington is only 12pts behind DT.

BDunnell
21st May 2008, 13:22
No. Becase their would still be plenty teams that have the ability to rattle SEAT's cage. WSR, Team Dynamics and even Team Air Cool and BMW Dealer Team UK have got the car and the drivers to cause me to have a sleepless night.

Jackson is aleady 7 points ahead of DT and ony 13 behind Jase. Wherever DT and Jase have been Jackson hasn't been that far behind. Turkington is only 12pts behind DT.

I don't think any of that will cause anyone to come round to your point of view, personally.

VX_Rules
21st May 2008, 14:18
You say Vauxhalls too big for the BTCC. Maybe everyone is too small? It's all very one sided with you.

Brown, Jon Brow
21st May 2008, 15:51

Winning the BTCC as the only works backed manufacturer would be a very hollow victory. What is the point of winning if you are only racing yourself.

VXRDartford
21st May 2008, 16:19
Why don't VXR just admit it. They are too big for the BTCC and compete with teams on their level like Schnitzer in the WTCC.[/QUOTE]

if vauxhall had not stayed with the series in 2001-2003 there prob would not be a BTCC now. It is like saying that Man UTD are too good for the premier league they should go and play in Italy or spain and compeate with a team on their level. Do you actually think about what you write before u post?

They are not too big for the BTCC. Seat are not that far behind with a car that they have not really tested compared to a car that has been around for a year and a bit now with lots of testing. Just because they have blown the oposition away in the WTCC people automatically expect them to do it in the BTCC with a car which is on different tyres on different circuits.

Schnitzer are not doing that great this year anyway!!

Keep up the good work Seat

SEATFreak
21st May 2008, 16:53
Maybe everyone is too small?

I think that too. OK maybe not literally everyone but I certainly think for as long as NorthenSouth in control, SEAT is perhaps out of their depth here in the BTCC. This is their first "works" touring car venture.

They began in 2000 and for the first 3 years they were entrusted to prepare and run cars over 30 events for various customers in Group A, Group N, WRC and F2 where they also ran SEAT rally cars aswell as building over 25 "Track Day" Leons and running over 30 Ibizas for the model launch.

This is why SEAT UK entrusted them with the BTCC team in 2005. Previous experience with them. But as far as running a "top" works touring car team is concerned...very little.

Perhaps a joint effort with some people from ORECA may speed up the understanding of the diesel.

mattie007
21st May 2008, 18:34
Is SF on a constant wind-up?
SEAT should have a third car, would make things more interesting?

SEATFreak
21st May 2008, 19:38
Is SF on a constant wind-up?
SEAT should have a third car, would make things more interesting?

Why do you think such horrid things? All I am simply doing, if it isn't too much for you to take, is speaking from the heart about the way I see things from my point of view. What can you speak from?

In all honesty I don't think a 10th wouldn't make things more interesting. SEAT are a team with a future to become a decent outfit even if their potential to perhaps replicate in some small way what VXR are is yet to shine so far, but it is just the people running the show. They are way too inexperienced for my liking. NorthernSouth are an inexperienced " touring car" team (having only been in touring cars for as long as they have been with SEAT), in a series they are only now accumilating experience of and working with a source of power that is even newer to touring cars as they are.

A joint partnership with ORECA where they share data in the way they did for a nano-second at Rockingham would be very good I think and give me lots of hope. But that is just a dream. They truth may be that the practicality of it may be rather limited

MBailey06
21st May 2008, 20:39
Sorry SEATfreak, but 2nd and 6th overall, only 18 and 39 points behind and having won 3 rounds in a tried and untested package in the BTCC is pretty good going in my opinion.

VX_Rules
21st May 2008, 21:50
Based on your opinion, The WTCC Seats are now too "big" after theyre 1-2-3-4-5 and as theres not a step up in Touring cars. Seat (Europe) should buy up Superaguri and race Diesel F1 cars. But I wouldnt be surprised If you have thought of that one already.

Iain
22nd May 2008, 14:15
A joint partnership with ORECA where they share data in the way they did for a nano-second at Rockingham would be very good I think and give me lots of hope. But that is just a dream. They truth may be that the practicality of it may be rather limited

Sharing data is pretty pointless. With the different tyres in the BTCC, any WTCC data is not much use to them. The same story with the BMW engineers who help out the BMW teams in the BTCC. They can try to help, but in the end it doesn't translate from the Yokohamas to the Dunlops and it's better off going in your own direction in terms of setup.

bt52b
24th May 2008, 18:52
Seat withdraw Plato comments
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/67670

SEATFreak
25th May 2008, 08:49
Seat withdraw Plato comments
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/67670

Suppopse that shows strength of character.

I wonder if Mike Nicholson, Ian Harrison et al have ever shown a similar strength of character. The kind that is able to get you to admit when you were out of order and retract said out of order statement.

Makes you think.

VX_Rules
25th May 2008, 12:46
more proof he's a tosser. lol

Dave B
25th May 2008, 15:27
I don't necessarily support the way in which he expressed his disatisfaction, but I agree 100% with his sentiment.

SEATFreak
25th May 2008, 16:08
I don't necessarily support the way in which he expressed his disatisfaction, but I agree 100% with his sentiment.

Yeah, just a load of third rate jobsworths those stewards! :)

For inconsistency they are as bad as Premier League ref and probably expect the same "respect" despite the form.

Iain
25th May 2008, 18:55
Why are they "third rate jobsworths"? The car broke the rules, end of story. Even SEAT have accepted that now.

tyreman2
26th May 2008, 10:09
Yeah, just a load of third rate jobsworths those stewards! :)

For inconsistency they are as bad as Premier League ref and probably expect the same "respect" despite the form.

I think you should retract that statement or issue an apolgy on the basis that you havn't a clue what your talking about! :rolleyes:

SEATFreak
26th May 2008, 16:10
I think you should retract that statement or issue an apolgy on the basis that you havn't a clue what your talking about! :rolleyes:

Give me a) one reason why I should care about whether or not you think I know what I am talking about and I just might and b) one person who has the ability to stop me from saying what is on my mind.

VX_Rules
26th May 2008, 18:09
I would say to b) a moderator could :P