PDA

View Full Version : Coconut ice-cream

Erki
15th May 2008, 09:47
Good stuff. :up: :lips:

Donney
15th May 2008, 10:08
Never had it I don't think I'd like it, chocolate is better.

slinkster
15th May 2008, 11:01
mmm coconut ice cream is nice. I tried Ben&Jerrys Baked Alaska Ice cream the other week.. it's got little milk chocolate polar bears in and it's just lovely. Not as good as their limited edition Minter Wonderland though... I miss that one.

Garry Walker
15th May 2008, 11:53
Banana ice cream is delicious :up:

Daniel
15th May 2008, 12:31
Banana ice cream is delicious :up:

I like Ben and Jerrys Cheeky Monkey but I have to spit all the walnuts out :(

dc10
15th May 2008, 12:31
Good stuff. :up: :lips:

Love it :lips

GridGirl
15th May 2008, 13:01
Not had coconut ice cream in a while or coconut jelly for that matter.

I had some really nice Mango icecream from a small dairy farm near Buttermere in the Lake District a few weeks ago. Best icecream I've had all year.

Garry Walker
15th May 2008, 13:07
I like Ben and Jerrys Cheeky Monkey but I have to spit all the walnuts out :(

If someone put walnuts in my ice cream, I would physically harm that person. Really, that is one of the most horrendous thoughts regarding any food that I have.

MrJan
15th May 2008, 13:14
:facelick:

anthonyvop
15th May 2008, 15:23
Funny Thing.
I have 14 Coconut trees in my yard. I love my trees. The shade. The sound of the wind through the fronds as I lounge by my pool.
But I hate coconut. Can't stand the taste.

dc10
15th May 2008, 15:39
Funny Thing.
I have 14 Coconut trees in my yard. I love my trees. The shade. The sound of the wind through the fronds as I lounge by my pool.
But I hate coconut. Can't stand the taste.

Wow! Lucky you - where do you live?
I adore fresh coconut :lips:

anthonyvop
15th May 2008, 16:12
Wow! Lucky you - where do you live?
I adore fresh coconut :lips:
A town just south of Miami, Florida. A little place I like to call the People's Republic of Pinecrest. Actually it is called the Village of Pinecrest. Where we have few pine trees and sure as hell don't have any crests.

If you are ever in the area you are welcome to all the coconuts you can carry. But if you touch any of my guava or tamarind you are asking for trouble.

Firstgear
15th May 2008, 17:57
If someone put walnuts in my ice cream, I would physically harm that person. Really, that is one of the most horrendous thoughts regarding any food that I have.

Horrendous thoughts??? - Sounds like you haven't tried it.

Maple-Walnut and Butter-Pecan are two of my favorites. Rum & Raisin is right up there too.