PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone

Jason Plato
11th May 2008, 01:19
We would like to say a big thanks to everone for all your kind wishes, we have been overwhelmed with everones support.

Thanks again, Jason, Sophie and Alena

Mark
11th May 2008, 09:34
You've won the race of life, what else matters? Ah yes, the BTCC championship :p

SEATFreak
11th May 2008, 10:45
How can I get in touch to send you my best wishes to you about the birth of your bouncing baby girl Mr Plato?

I am a massive, if a tad disconsolate, fan of yours. And I would love to put some nice icing on an otherwise sad cake and send you my best wishes.

LiamM
11th May 2008, 22:20
How can I get in touch to send you my best wishes to you about the birth of your bouncing baby girl Mr Plato?

I am a massive, if a tad disconsolate, fan of yours. And I would love to put some nice icing on an otherwise sad cake and send you my best wishes.

http://www.seatsportuk.co.uk/sport/contact.asp

woody2goody
12th May 2008, 18:32
Jason, you're a legend, keep up the great work and I hope you'll get many more victories this season. Hopefully the championship will be in your grasp at the end! :)

Mp3 Astra
12th May 2008, 23:28
When I first saw the name of your daughter, I noticed you could compare it to the name of your first team mate. Any connection? :D

Congratulations and good luck!

jackmarsh
13th May 2008, 17:09
Congratulations, does this mean that the sneaky cig behind the Seat bus will be a thing of the past ;)

Eurotech
30th May 2008, 11:48
Well Done on your win Jase, does this mean that the SEAT TDi is now the fastest car on the grid?

SEATFreak
30th May 2008, 13:12
Well Done on your win Jase, does this mean that the SEAT TDi is now the fastest car on the grid?

:rotflmao: