PDA

View Full Version : Kronos comparing to Citroën!

Brother John
22nd January 2007, 10:49
Why has Kronos problems at the moment with the brakes?
Never seen that previous year!
Why couldn't it be repaired during the service?
Have them no real mechanics left?
Has Citroën changed the Xsara's because they do not want that the Xsara would be faster as C4?
What thinks you concerning this situation?
What is your opinions about this?

Corny
22nd January 2007, 11:18
Has Citroën changed the Xsara's because they do not want that the Xsara would be faster as C4?

I think there was no Kronos last year, maybe only with Pons. They changed their name in Citroën again :D

sal
22nd January 2007, 11:28
Just a bad rally for them thats all. Stohl drove a Kronos Xsara two years ago with quite a lot of success so expect him to have better results this year..

jure dvorsek
22nd January 2007, 12:18
After yust one bad rally we can not say that technichal problems will be present all season long in Kronos team....Specaily Stohl is not famus as hard-breaking driver!

Daniel
22nd January 2007, 13:51
Kronos weren't in the WRC last year so perhaps they were a little out of practice?

leno
22nd January 2007, 13:52
i think they only have a bad relly we will see in next rellies is there is a difference

Tom206wrc
22nd January 2007, 14:46
What will be interesting in Sweden, will be the fight between Stohl(Kronos/BF), Carlsson(Kronos/BF)and Galli(Aimont/PHP/Pirelli) :p :

Helstar
22nd January 2007, 16:39
I don't know what to think ... Xsara had brake problems with Duval too if I remember well ?

Of course I pray the Xsara will be competitive, even at 80% of what it used to be, but 100% would be perfect :p I'm going to compare stage times and so on :p (there are some stages which are the same of last years, I think ?)

What will be interesting in Sweden, will be the fight between Stohl(Kronos/BF), Carlsson(Kronos/BF)and Galli(Aimont/PHP/Pirelli) :p :
Yes, nice thought ... very very interesting ! The Xsara cup is starting lol !

Mickey T
22nd January 2007, 16:45
my sources indicate there's been something of a falling out between citroen and kronos in the off-season.

am also told kronos will NOT be the first privateer team to get C4s...

Erki
22nd January 2007, 17:13
I don't know what to think ... Xsara had brake problems with Duval too if I remember well ?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Helstar
22nd January 2007, 17:29
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Seems I don't remember well or what :p ?

Erki
22nd January 2007, 18:09
Or was it that Duval had brake problems with Xsara? I don't know, I really do not... :s tareup:

Helstar
22nd January 2007, 18:23
Or was it that Duval had brake problems with Xsara? I don't know, I really do not... :s tareup:
The subject is the Xsara not Duval :p the element of difference is the driver (Stohl, Duval) ... so shut up :lol: !

WelshLegend
22nd January 2007, 18:26
Im guessing that the car Stohl used in Monte Carlo was a car from last years Kronos team??
I think was just one of those things because if it was the same car as last year it was very reliable (it pains me to say that) last year....

jso1985
22nd January 2007, 19:24
The Xsara had many mech problems during the "official" Citroën team era(2001-2005) so why wouldn't it have it now?
Kronos isn't surely the same as last year, probably many mechanics have left to Citroën

Koppomsbo
22nd January 2007, 19:24

Maybe not changed it, but i find it hard to belive that we will see at Xsara win a rally ahead of a C4

swordsman
22nd January 2007, 21:28
my sources indicate there's been something of a falling out between citroen and kronos in the off-season.

am also told kronos will NOT be the first privateer team to get C4s...

My sources indicate that you're bull****ting but feel free to prove me with some evidence or sources :)