PDA

View Full Version : Stockcar Engineering...

racing59
9th May 2008, 17:50
Here's a little linky that people may find interesting.

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/news/people/255408/stockcar-engineering-out-now.html

Talking to the editor, Issue 2 should be out in about 3 months or so...

Rob.

ss_collins
1st September 2008, 20:56
next issue out in a couple of weeks - next one after that Dec, then Daytona - every two months from there

racing59
1st September 2008, 22:50
Fabulous!!

Looking forward to it already.

Gasman#99
1st September 2008, 23:12
Fabulous!!

Looking forward to it already.
You dont have time rob, stop reading articles and get that car out for a shake down at mallory, or are you scared our yellow car is better!!!

Tractorboy.
2nd September 2008, 08:19
yep mr compton hurry up and get the yellow beast out on track!

racing59
2nd September 2008, 08:19
No, my back is buggered, and the Physio has told me to leave it alone until it's healed.

My car is unlikely to turn a wheel in any form of anger this year due to other reasons, which is a bit of a downer.

Rob.

anupacraig
2nd September 2008, 11:27
Ray had built Nichels Engineering into one of the most successful racing operations in the history of all of motorsports. Nichels' "Go-Fast Factory" had amassed an unbelievable number of USAC, NASCAR, IMCA, and ARCA national stock car championships in the hands of the greatest drivers of all times.
-----------------------------------------
anupacraig

seo reports (http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/seo%20reports)

bravheart
2nd September 2008, 13:02
[quote="racing59"]No, my back is buggered, and the Physio has told me to leave it alone until it's healed

If i had listened to my physio Rob....I wouldnt have ever raced at Rock again

racing59
2nd September 2008, 23:42
I hear what you're saying. I've been told to take it steady for a few weeks, give it time to heal, and all should be OK. I have to avoid jarring it, or lifting heavy items.

You only get one back, and I don't fancy hanging up my hat because I was too hasty. Other than that, unless I get five numbers, plus two stars this coming Friday, I won't be out! ;)