PDA

View Full Version : How's your spring...?

schmenke
7th May 2008, 22:08
Environment Canada Weather Forecast

Observed at: Calgary Int'l Airport
Date: 2:50 PM MDT Wednesday 7 May 2008

Thursday: Rain showers changing to snow in the morning and ending late in the day then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.

My tulips started sprouting a couple of days ago.
I'm frankly getting tired of this white stuff :mark:

maxu05
7th May 2008, 23:45
Well, I suffer from hayfever, so Spring is not the best time for me. It's a tropical climate here in Guangdong, so we don't have snow in winter. It's funny, as it gets warmer here, more people are getting colds.

Brown, Jon Brow
7th May 2008, 23:48
Very sunny, blue sky, 70odd degrees. Sunburn on my left arm due to driving with the window down. Lovely!!! :cool:

Daniel
8th May 2008, 00:35
Very sunny, blue sky, 70odd degrees. Sunburn on my left arm due to driving with the window down. Lovely!!! :cool:
Is your GP not RHD? :confused: :p

millencolin
8th May 2008, 03:22
My god i wish it was spring, but I'm stuck in Autumn. The teaser season before that god awful time of year called winter arrives. And so far its sunny, but its a cold sunny day. I'm stuck with glandular fever, and everyone I know is suffering from the cold and/or flu (luckily for them, not glandular fever).

God I miss summer

Brown, Jon Brow
8th May 2008, 08:49
Is your GP not RHD? :confused: :p

sorry, i missed spelled right wrong

Magnus
8th May 2008, 09:33
Dont´know bout the spring, i have great chockabsorbers :s

here in sweden the wheather is actually freat, gets my customers frantic, but i guess you have to take the good with the bad...

gadjo_dilo
8th May 2008, 09:52
" My" spring is capricious just like it is every year.
When it's sunshine it's hot and you may wear sandals and sleeveless shirts. Then all of a sudden clouds appear and long annoying showers spoil the party. Both Easter and 1 May holidays were compromised by the weather.

Dave B
8th May 2008, 10:43
It's lovely today but as stated in Section 3 of Sod's Law there's rain forecast for the weekend.

(As a Brit I am compelled to spend at least 30% of my time discussing the weather, so that's helped my quota for today)

Daniel
8th May 2008, 13:14
sorry, i missed spelled right wrong

A likely exuse :p

Donney
8th May 2008, 15:01
" My" spring is capricious just like it is every year.
When it's sunshine it's hot and you may wear sandals and sleeveless shirts. Then all of a sudden clouds appear and long annoying showers spoil the party.

Same here!

dc10
8th May 2008, 15:22
It's lovely today but as stated in Section 3 of Sod's Law there's rain forecast for the weekend.

(As a Brit I am compelled to spend at least 30% of my time discussing the weather, so that's helped my quota for today)

It's been lovely warm sunny weather here in this part of Britland for the past few days - havnt seen weather forcast for weekend yet!
Yeah, this is very British talking about the weather :cool: Roll on nice hot Summer.

schmenke
8th May 2008, 15:34
The local forecast has now been updated.... up to 20 cm of snow is possible by tomorrow :s

Sleeper
8th May 2008, 16:19
Lovely and warm here, if a bit breezy.

stevie_gerrard
9th May 2008, 01:39
the weather this past week here in the UK has finally shown signs of getting rid of the horrible wet weather and replacing it with the horrible humid weather :p : Though i do prefer it to be dry, perfect weather for the beach at the moment :cool:

Brown, Jon Brow
9th May 2008, 10:35
A likely exuse :p

Ok! You win. I should have known that nobody would believe that the electric windows on an Italian car worked! :p

Daniel
9th May 2008, 10:35
Ok! You win. I should have known that nobody would believe that the electric windows on an Italian car worked! :p

Now doesn't that feel better? :p

DonJippo
9th May 2008, 13:04
Forecast for the weekend

Saturday http://iltasanomat.weatherproof.fi/symbols/big/2.png+21C

Sunday http://iltasanomat.weatherproof.fi/symbols/big/2.png+21C

schmenke
9th May 2008, 14:18
That looks nice DJ :)

Well, the doom 'n gloom that was predicted here never did materialise. We had a few flakes that amounted to about 2cm :mark: Nice and sunny this morning. Forecast high is 8 deg. C. Slightly warmer for the w/end.

gloomyDAY
9th May 2008, 14:55
Awful. I need to get laid.

Azumanga Davo
9th May 2008, 18:05
It's just starting to head for the rainy side over here in Perth (WA, not the permanently present rainy side in the Central Scottish Perth ;) ). Maybe see a storm a-brewin' by Monday.

gloomyDAY
9th May 2008, 18:42
Another gloomyDAY in beautiful SoCal.