PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma!

Yung
7th May 2008, 22:06
Dillema? :P

Got 2 exams on the 27th May...... 1 morning, 1 afternoon........ should I stay and revise and potentially pass them both or should I go to Rockingham and potentially (most likely) fail them both? :P

SERIOUS suggestions please.

fastbob
7th May 2008, 22:44
depends if you value your future..... it's good to know your committed...but don't show your dumb too!!

racing59
7th May 2008, 22:52
The future is always more important than the now.

Live long and prosper.

ASCAR24/7/365.5
8th May 2008, 09:25
LOL im in the same dilema, always am cos uni exams are always over the bank holiday weekend which is when the main event is on at the pod...lol i usually camp for teh 4 days and take revision with me!

Henry Cutts
8th May 2008, 12:54
You should revise! Pass your exams first!

shuz7
8th May 2008, 16:31
You should revise! Pass your exams first!

I agree

Reynard
8th May 2008, 21:08
Stay at home and revise, mate. No point making a pig's ear of exams just for a race meeting - there's plenty more yet this season. ;)

To add to the science fiction quotes in this thread: Do not go to Z' ha' dum...

Reynard
8th May 2008, 21:11
BTW, corrected the spelling in the thread title for ya. ;)

racing59
8th May 2008, 23:20
You'll be marking his paper next.

Nuq Neh!

LessThanSte
8th May 2008, 23:42
Er, but...

What course do you do and what year are you in, if the answer isnt 3rd year in either engineering, physics, maths or science, you dont need to revise and should instead go to Rockingham!

racing59
9th May 2008, 09:03
Or you could flunk the course and learn the script "you want fries with that?"
or "Do you want to go large?"

Rockingham will be there next week/month/etc... it'll wait.

Abo
9th May 2008, 15:33
Go to Rockingham. Just coz everyone else says otherwise ;)

Yung
9th May 2008, 19:47
Exams are usually on the first week of June. Last year I finished the day before we left for Mondello. This year is the LAST week of May! :P

Thanks Reynard for the spelling. lol
Fastbob - i've been called CRAZY once too! :P
Racing59 - only if there IS a future! Look at the climate changes and the world's resources are being used up. :P The future is scary.
ASCAR24/7/365.5 - I usually don't get enough sleep.... let alone TRYING to revise. lol
LessThanSte - I'm in my FINAL MONTH of degree in Motorsport Engineering & Design. :P

Does being a freelance photographer make enough money to live?? No way am i gonna learn those "scripts". lol

I guess i'll let Richard know now the bad news...... AGAIN! Missed the last Rockingham already. Will miss 2 in a row! Ain't done that since 2006! :(

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Yung
9th May 2008, 19:51
Can't wait for MONDELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Reynard
9th May 2008, 20:47
Nuq Neh!

You must NEVER ask that question.

Another quote, btw - it's a long disKOSHion. :cheese:

Yung, engineering finals, huh? Fingers crossed for you here - failure is not an option. Oh, been there and done that (although many years ago now), so know how things are. It'll be a relief when it's over, though.

And np about the spelling. ;)

racing59
9th May 2008, 23:41
You must NEVER ask that question.

Qapla!

Whats wrong with "hello/what do you want?"

Reynard
10th May 2008, 15:02
Whats wrong with "hello/what do you want?"

Aaaaaaaah, a Babylon 5 virgin, I see, Rob... ;) You really should experience the last best hope for decent science fiction. :cheese:

Nie'se schlect sim'wa ;)

And Yung, once you've got those exams over and done with, then's the time to get stuck into the racing. You'll enjoy it even more, I assure you. :)

JovialJooles
13th May 2008, 09:38
Funny, I've been on holiday and just catching up with the board, which doesn't take very long at all these days...

I watched the last 2 episodes of season 2 last night. I've seen the series through 4 times, now on my 5th (yikes :eek :) and I still enjoy watching it... Haven't seen the latest film yet...

Reynard
13th May 2008, 11:21
I watched the last 2 episodes of season 2 last night. I've seen the series through 4 times, now on my 5th (yikes :eek :) and I still enjoy watching it... Haven't seen the latest film yet...

Ah, that would be "Comes the Inquisitor" and "The Fall of Night" then. Funny you should say that, I watched the first two episodes of season 2 yesterday evening i.e. "Points of Departure" and "Revelations". ;)

I haven't seen the latest film either, but I'm on the lookout for it.

Hope you enjoyed your hols, Julian. :)

Dave17
13th May 2008, 16:35
Bloody mods. Keep on topic!!!!! :p :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

racing59
13th May 2008, 17:02
Any more trouble and they'll be pointing the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster at you!

Nanooo nanoooo.
Shazbut!

blakep82
13th May 2008, 17:07
hmmm you only really get one shot at exams, and plenty of chances to go to rockingham ;)

Yung
13th May 2008, 18:10
Thanks Blake.

Yeah....... everone's going off topic........ remember around the first week of May where the whole of UK is raining except for Swansea???????? That's a FIRST! :D

Just 2 more weeks to go before I finish studies and move on to the real world. :P

JovialJooles
14th May 2008, 09:39
Bloody mods. Keep on topic!!!!! :p :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OK.

What has a hazelnut in every bite? :p

corbygal
14th May 2008, 13:47
Thanks Blake.

Yeah....... everone's going off topic........ remember around the first week of May where the whole of UK is raining except for Swansea???????? That's a FIRST! :D

Just 2 more weeks to go before I finish studies and move on to the real world. :P

Good luck with your exams! I've just finished my 3 years of uni. (no exams this year though :p )

I'd suggest revise, not go to Rockingham. You'll know how I feel having to miss the V8s at tracks I can't get to! (and the pick ups at Rockingham due to no money :( )

Yung
14th May 2008, 15:53
Thanks Corbygal. No money???? That's where Sponsors come in! ;)