PDA

View Full Version : DC: The whinging continues

aryan
7th May 2008, 12:08
Anyone who's been here long enough knows that I love DC. He was never to win a championship, but I always liked his clear and professional approach to racing and his informative comments on the TV and radio. On his day, he was really fast, a good tester and car developer... you name it.

Not to mention that the nostalogic person that I am, always loved to see DC still racing while his nemesis retired. He had the guts to show the finger to the Kaiser. Kudos the great Scot.

But the great Scot needs to let go. It's time for him to realise that his time is up. He's becoming the whinging kid of the formula 1 circus, and sooner or later, he will become its laughing stock.

Just read his latest ITV F1 column and you'll see what I mean
http://www.itv-f1.com/Feature.aspx?Type=David_Coulthard&id=42512

ShiftingGears
7th May 2008, 12:27
Seemed more like a recollection than whinging. Sutil is slow and made a dumb move, whereas Glock also made a dumb move.

dc10
7th May 2008, 17:58
Doesn't read like 'whinging' to me. Think he's just reflecting over his misfortunes in the last few races. Nothing wrong with that. :)

gloomyDAY
7th May 2008, 18:19
;( Someone needs to hold DC's hand.

Garry Walker
7th May 2008, 19:30
DC is having a ****ty year.

jens
7th May 2008, 19:50
“Go anywhere you want except where I am, because that’s my line.”

:laugh: That sounds funny! There would be no collisions if everyone would follow this advice! :D Maybe next time DC asks everyone to keep 2 car lenghts away from him to avoid accidents. :p :

tinchote
7th May 2008, 21:28
I can't believe that DC is saying on writing that he went to a fellow racer and told him "don't get near me after the start, this is my line". The guy has clearly lost it :down:

F1boat
7th May 2008, 21:34
I am sorry to see DC, the guy who stole Pole from Hakkinen and M Schumacher at Imola 2001 and who held the greatest at Monaco 2002 becoming a laughing stoke. I think that he needs to retire. He was a very good driver and should not embarrass the great memories we have of him.

woody2goody
8th May 2008, 20:32
To be fair to him there was nothing he could do about being run into twice in Spain. I reckon he can score points in Turkey as it seems like a Red Bull circuit to me.

jso1985
8th May 2008, 21:14
I'm ok if he thinks it wasn't his fault.
but when it turns to writing columns to trash fellow drivers...

he should retire before he's "upgraded" to track idiotic clown