PDA

View Full Version : Donington Circuit commentators

VXRDartford
6th May 2008, 21:54
Just wondered what people who went to Donington thought of the circuit commentary.

I thought that the addition of Michael Feeney (think that was his name) was great. Alan Hyde and Ian Titchmarsh are always good but the three of them the banter was flowing. Great commentary position aswell inside a giant spark plug!

ITV should put the circuit commentary on their broadcasts it would be much better!

Iain
7th May 2008, 06:51
Matt Feeney's the name - Mr Mondello Park. :D

He usually appears at Oulton and Thruxton as well during the season. :)

Les
7th May 2008, 21:56
Matt is a great guy - full of enthusiasm and a good mate. He should be doing Oulton Park and Silverstone I believe.

Iain
8th May 2008, 06:34
I remember he did quite a few one year. He was the last person to do the BTCC from the treehouse at Croft and did Snetterton which meant an 8 hour drive to get his ferry home! Had a drunken conversation with him 5 years ago at the end of season bash at Oulton, what a man. :D

Jimmy Magnusson
8th May 2008, 21:08
Might be a good place to ask this... Because I think this guy commentated on the BTCC circuits, atleast a few years ago. Talking about the brit ofcourse. What's his name?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62OAi7MQoxU

Delenn
8th May 2008, 21:31
That's David Addison. He was in Titch's chair for the DTM last year, and for the WTCC whilst Alan was working for BMW (and Titch was doing an Alan)