PDA

View Full Version : sky news

allycat228
2nd May 2008, 23:50
is anybody watching? the lady from the independent? i have never watched anbody so blatently one sided, nobody know's how Boris will do

Daniel
2nd May 2008, 23:55
is anybody watching? the lady from the independent? i have never watched anbody so blatently one sided, nobody know's how Boris will do
Why are you watching Sky? Well I guess it could be worse :) You could be watching Fox :D

BDunnell
2nd May 2008, 23:59
To be fair, I doubt whoever she was (the ghastly Yasmin Alibhai Brown, maybe?) was asked on for any other reason than to express an opinion.

Dave B
3rd May 2008, 10:22
For pure comedy, and I use the word "comedy" quite wrongly, watch when John Gaunt's reviewing the papers. It's like watching Jim Davidson do stand-up, and not in a good way.

inimitablestoo
3rd May 2008, 10:47
i have never watched anbody so blatently one sided
You've not been on the F1 forum have you? ;)

BDunnell
3rd May 2008, 13:21
For pure comedy, and I use the word "comedy" quite wrongly, watch when John Gaunt's reviewing the papers. It's like watching Jim Davidson do stand-up, and not in a good way.

I can neither look at, nor listen to, 'Gaunty'. His very existence makes me angry.

SOD
3rd May 2008, 13:53

he has more in common with the Sharia law than he even knows.